Notices

Livorsi Marine

Old 07-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts
Thumbs up Livorsi Marine

So often on here we see the threads where someone is not satisfied with the service they have recieved from a marine supplier. This one is just the opposite!!!

My Livorsi GPS speedo took a dump a couple weeks ago, just would not read. Called Livorsi for some guidance thinking I had fallen to the dead antenna battery syndrome last tuesday. Had two return calls from their tech guys the same day. Returned a call to Todd Zirzow, he explained in simple terms, the options to correct the problem and recomended that I just send him the speedo and let him take care of the rewire and go with the new antenna that does not need a battery. Stated he could do a reman antenna but that in time I would be in the same position again. Thought about it overnight, decided to do as he had recomended. So here's the deal.

Sent the speedo to Todd's attention by UPS overnight on wednesday afternoon last week, would have put it on his desk by 10 AM on thursday morning. I enclosed a check to cover the new antenna, rewire cost and the estimated cost of the overnight back to me. My best hope here was to have it back by the end of this week and back in the boat by this weekend. I did say hoped, not expected or promised. Todd said to get it to him and he would do his best to get it turned around and back to me.

Sitting at my desk this morning when in walks the man in the brown outfit. Hands me the box from Livorsi, inside is my speedo, all rewired for the enclosed new antenna!

This is the ultimate in customer service, Thank you Todd!!!

What's the point here? Simple! There are still guys / companies out there that can and are willing service your needs and in my opinion Livorsi Marine is for sure one of them!!!

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 07-25-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yep. That's been my experience with Todd, Mike and everyone else at Livorsi. Great company.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
So often on here we see the threads where someone is not satisfied with the service they have recieved from a marine supplier. This one is just the opposite!!!

My Livorsi GPS speedo took a dump a couple weeks ago, just would not read. Called Livorsi for some guidance thinking I had fallen to the dead antenna battery syndrome last tuesday. Had two return calls from their tech guys the same day. Returned a call to Todd Zirzow, he explained in simple terms, the options to correct the problem and recomended that I just send him the speedo and let him take care of the rewire and go with the new antenna that does not need a battery. Stated he could do a reman antenna but that in time I would be in the same position again. Thought about it overnight, decided to do as he had recomended. So here's the deal.

Sent the speedo to Todd's attention by UPS overnight on wednesday afternoon last week, would have put it on his desk by 10 AM on thursday morning. I enclosed a check to cover the new antenna, rewire cost and the estimated cost of the overnight back to me. My best hope here was to have it back by the end of this week and back in the boat by this weekend. I did say hoped, not expected or promised. Todd said to get it to him and he would do his best to get it turned around and back to me.

Sitting at my desk this morning when in walks the man in the brown outfit. Hands me the box from Livorsi, inside is my speedo, all rewired for the enclosed new antenna!

What's the point here? Simple! There are still guys / companies out there that can and are willing service your needs and in my opinion Livorsi Marine is for sure one of them!!!
Great story and two thumbs up for Livorsi for standing behind their product and service.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ditto

Sent my antenna back as well. Tested No Good, Got the new one in a few days (no battery) Installed it and it's good as new. Now I just wish my boat was faster so I could to get the full effect of my speedo, It only goes about 3/4 of the way.

Great company with good customer service.
Thanks Todd and Fred
Old 07-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Don't know if Ed Manion is still there but he stayed on the phone guiding me through an install of their throttles one afternoon for about 1/2 hour. Great customer service.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Glad to hear this because I am going to need to have them repair my data tach prop slip gauge. It has never worked right since I bought it used from someone on here. Thought it was antenna's but I have tried three different ones and behaves the same way so I have to assume it's the gauge!!

Glad to hear they are on the ball!!
Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

same experience I had with them. Pretty rare when you get a return call these days. They always did
Old 07-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a good experience with them as well on the GPS speedometers in my boat. The guy I bought my boat from had just put in two speedometers and neither worked. I rewired them and got one to work, sent the other to Livorsi, they replaced it for me at no charge.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:32 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge

RE,
I'm in the same boat myself, (No pun intended!), and I talked with Todd, sent him a email pic of my speedo, and Todd replied, with the same options, I called him and I'm going to go the same route as you. Just got to find time to get it out of the boat and up to Todd @ Livorsi.
Dean
Old 07-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is refreshing news. My speedo is leaking glycerin and it's been back there a few times. It's going back again over the winter I will contact Todd and see if he can help me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.