Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan! >

First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!

Notices

First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!

Old 07-25-2011, 09:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!

This Past weekend was the first Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Mi. Phil at the Wharf rolled out the red Carpet and opened his doors to us all. His Staff was top notch also.

We had 5 single 28s , 5 twin 28s, 1-34, and 1-41. As well as 1-31 Cigarette, 1-35 Cigarette and 1-38 Cigarette. The group went from Grand Haven to Muskegon for dinner on Friday evening. Saturday went to Muskegon again for lunch then after lunch headed to Port Shelton where we beached it and hung out to relax in the sun with cool boats and good friends, and incredible weather.

Everyone seemed to have a good time. They all rode hard and every Saber made it back without any problems. Not even as much as a broken belt.

If you want to see pics check out the Saber forum and also check us out on Facebook.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 157 Likes on 70 Posts

I guess I'm the only one that didn't make the whole day. Broke a fuel pump on the way back from Muskegon. Still had a great time. It was nice meeting a lot of you. I was really impressed with all the Sabers. They really ran great in that water. Awesome boats. Wickedwon is off the charts!!
Old 07-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
I guess I'm the only one that didn't make the whole day. Broke a fuel pump on the way back from Muskegon. Still had a great time. It was nice meeting a lot of you. I was really impressed with all the Sabers. They really ran great in that water. Awesome boats. Wickedwon is off the charts!!
Jason,
Thanks for coming. Even though this was titled Saber Rally it was for anyone and everyone. Sorry to hear you broke. I said "every Saber" made it back without problems. I lost a motor that has less then 5 hours on it.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered

Damn. Bad day for the Cigs
Old 07-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
Thanks Jason,
It was good to finally meet you and crew. There were some bad Sabers out running, it was a great day! To bad about your fuel pump, been there. I finally put two on each in WW.
Coast Gaurd and Venetian this weekend! See ya around.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Again, Phil at the Wharf rolled out the red carpet for us and it was beyond appreciated! Thanks again to Pat and Doug from Saber! And thanks to Eric for a great idea!
Attached Thumbnails First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-0002.jpg   First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-00010.jpg   First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-0003.jpg  

First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-0009.jpg   First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-0008.jpg  
Old 07-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

couple more
Attached Thumbnails First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-00012.jpg   First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-0007.jpg   First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-00011.jpg  

First Annual Saber Rally in Grand Haven Michigan!-0004.jpg  
Old 07-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like a great time! Some good lookin boats there!
Old 07-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey Artie! you and Ann should put it on the schedule for next year!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:18 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGtpHgqXoPw

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.