If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: PhantomCaos

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA

Hey bro how ya doing. I have a friend of a friend that may be interested in your Formula. What is the web site again??? How is all out that way? I am planning a trip out there in maybe August to hopefully do some work on Rich32's boat with GPS and get Kenny started on a system with the Tiger

Hope all is well
    Put your best foot forward!

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA

Wassup big daddy! Are you done pimping around the mid-west? I'm sure glad there are no photos of you at LOTO on that pole, but I'm sure you had a great time out there. I took the 312 to Dick Simon Marine about 2 weeks ago to sell it. It's just been a pain having around, and I really want to sell it. The site is . If you come out in August, you're gonna get some kind of boating going on.....either the Catalina Ski Race (Aug 10th) or the SCOPE Poker Run (Aug 23-25). Either one is bad ass!

If you see these not approach!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run to the light!!!!!!!!!! Do not go to the Darkside!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PhantomChaos; 06-05-2002 at 10:42 AM.

My Boats:
    1988 32' Pachanga
    Ya know...I DO have an interesting picture of Jon at LOTO. Give me a few hours to scan and post, then go to the LOTO photo archive.
    If you can tell me what he was doing at the time of the photo, you're a better man than I!