Notices

1972 20' Cigarette

Old 07-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1972 20' Cigarette

I Have a 1972 20' Cigarette boat i am thinking about selling. Where do i post on this site to sell. I'm not new to this site i just haven't been on here in a years. thanks any help appreciated
Old 07-20-2018, 10:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

7 years a member and 1 post, you sound shy.....

Any old Cigarette is interesting.
If it's a complete boat/motor package and ready to go, I think you have to post it in the classifieds and then you can also put it in the forums with a link to the ad. Cig forum, classic offshore forum maybe. To post in Classifieds, it's a different part of this site and you have to create a username and password for the classifieds section.

If the boat is a project boat, maybe no motor or a restoration job I believe you can post it here, probably the Cig forum would be good. You can also post pics but you need to have a post count of 10 posts before the site will let you post the pics. You can make a few frivolous posts here to get to 10, many people do.

Good luck, hope to see pics and/link very soon.

RR

P.S. You can also create a bit of a 'teaser' right here by telling us something about the boat.

Last edited by rak rua; 07-20-2018 at 10:09 PM.