Notices

Offshore Throttles

Old 07-30-2011, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 889 Likes on 318 Posts

maybe Tres started a new "boating for beginners" course and this is the drivers ed boat?
Old 07-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 730 Likes on 327 Posts

Thread highjack here..............

You guys that don't let your wives drive or have not taught them how should reconsider. You could have a health situation that requires someone to get you back to shore and help and don't count on the coast guard, police etc.

ed
Old 07-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Thread highjack here..............

You guys that don't let your wives drive or have not taught them how should reconsider. You could have a health situation that requires someone to get you back to shore and help and don't count on the coast guard, police etc.

ed
Good point, but you should start a new thread with that subject. I know that many times I read a title of a thread, and then their was 8 pages of stuff that I wasn't going to read, so I'm quite certain that when I jumped in the subject was so far off the point that my post made absolutely no sense. I guess my point is that your point is a good one and you should start a new thread with it so people jump in for different reasons. It can be very helpful. I know I appreciate it. Thanks
Old 07-31-2011, 12:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard this guy had his bright idea "patent pending". They are test running the complicated "zero effort" direction stickers with new bayliner high performance boat owners. Lowes & Home depot already sold-out nation wide of sticky mailbox letters....bummer. I needed some for a rental property.