New Energy Bill $1.49.9 Per Gallon Nation Wide >

New Energy Bill $1.49.9 Per Gallon Nation Wide

Notices

Old 08-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I APOLIGIZE FOR PUTING THIS UP HERE GUYS BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE. SO MANY MARINE STORES AND BOAT MANUFACTURES ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AND SOMANY AMERICANS ARE LOSING THERE JOBS BECAUSE THE RAPING OF US FROM THE OIL COMPANIES AND THE GOVERMENT THAT TAKES HUGE KICK BACKS FROM THEM SO WE CAN LIVE OUT IN THE STREET AND LOSE EVERY THING WE HAVE WORKED SO HARD FOR. SORRY BUT I JUST CARE FOR EVERY ONE OF THOSE AMERICANS!

THIS EFFECTS US ALL IF NOT NOW IT WILL TOMMOROW
IF YOUR BUDDY ACCROSS THE STREET IS OUT OF JOB IT WONT BE LONG BEFORE YOUR OUT OF JOB.

In Kenniwick Washington tri city areas they have two plants manufacturing Bio Fuel from Garbage for 54 Cents A Gallon. In Salt lake City Utah they are converting vehicles over to Natural Gas. There selling Natural Gas for 69 Cents a gallon. One individual filled his 2000 GMC 3/4 ton van for $7.63
Enough is a Enough American its Time to take a stand!
ITS TIME TO FIGHT LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!
I present to you America my bill to present to Congress
Bill no EEB 3000
EEB OR EMERGENCY ENERGY BILL

1ST Amendment of EEB-3000 Nationwide cap on regular fuel and diesel! Including Jet and aviation fuel! $1.49.9 if oil companies do not comply face a 5000% percent tax penalty enforced by the INTERNAL REVNEUE SERVICE FOR EXCESSIVE PROFITS!

2ND Amendment of EEB-3000 removes all of non-petroleum based products from control of the oil companies. Any and all bio or alternative fuels are to be put in control of the private sector. Give tax breaks to any private sector companies that will provide affordable fuels that retail for $1.49 or less! Provide seed grants for energy companies not connected or affiliated with the oil company’s for startups with the express understanding that there bio fuel will not retail for no more that $1.49.9 per gallon nation wide!

3rd Amendment inform the Saudi Government and any mid eastern countries that the United Stated purchases oil from that we are implementing a cap on oil at $45.00 per barrel! If this is not agreeable to them turn back the ships at port. We then can covert garbage for fuel. We no longer will need there oil!

4th amendment to EEB-3000
This is the most important amendment! Break up the monopoly of the oil companies! Bring back control of oil to private sector bring back competition! This is what our country was founded on! If you have private sector companies providing gas and diesel for $1.49 per gallon I don’t think it would take long for the oil companies to follow suit! Again give tax breaks for companies that provide affordable fuel.

Roger Hockemier
Unit 163-8 Osino
Elko, Nevada 89801
Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Do you think this is the right sport for you to be getting in if you are going to complain about fuel costs?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You put a cap on the price, then there will be gas lines for miles,We have Oil ,"only the will to drill" is missing,Canada is doing nicely developing their resources ,we should be doing the same!
Old 08-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by seafordguy
Do you think this is the right sport for you to be getting in if you are going to complain about fuel costs?

I second this.... If your worried about you wallet at the pump, buy a motorcycle not a boat...
Old 08-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Registered

I grow tired of people complaining about the oil companies and their 8% profits. People forget about the thousands that are employed by oil company suppliers. When the drilling moratorium hit in the gulf, everything South of I-10 died. Companies pulling out left and right. Most have not recovered.

Google has become a dominant economic force. No one is complaining about their 50% profits????
Old 08-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My gas bill is the cheapest expense for my boat.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is dumb. Instead of capping gas at $1.49 so everyone can afford it (resulting in endless lines), we should make sure everyone has health insurance - er, wait, still that "demand will outstrip supply at below-market prices" problem...hmmm
Old 08-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by low_psi
I second this.... If your worried about you wallet at the pump, buy a motorcycle not a boat...

3rd
Old 08-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered

Plus, what the hell are you talking about giving the oil back to the private sector? The oil companies are publicly traded companies, but still are considered to be private sector companies. As in, not controlled by the government.

I work in the oil and gas industry, and seriously dont mind the high prices, because that means more money to me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.