Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 50 Mystic

Boat is a work of art...

Simply Amazing!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Like boats with your engines, John, speedonthewater.com is fast. Anything less, in my world and yours, is unacceptable.

John Cosker told me this morning the boat will live in Miami but is/will be owned by a buyer in Texas. (I included that in the story—it's near the end.) I realize things happen mighty fast (there's that word again) in our world, but unless that's changed since this morning I believe the boat is sold, rather than for sale. But I'll give John a ring tomorrow just to check.
The story is almost correct. I purchased the boat almost two years ago from Mystic. I then sold it to the new owner, Mr. Hill from Texas. Mr. Hill now has a house in Miami as well, so he goes back and forth. I have been asked by him to sell the boat, as lots of other people want to reinvest these large $ back in here own businesses in these difficult times. There is nothing wrong with the boat, he is just focused on his business at this point and has no time to use his creation.
When he is ready and has more time, he will build another.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:36 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts

Originally Posted by J Arruda
The story is almost correct. I purchased the boat almost two years ago from Mystic. I then sold it to the new owner, Mr. Hill from Texas. Mr. Hill now has a house in Miami as well, so he goes back and forth. I have been asked by him to sell the boat, as lots of other people want to reinvest these large $ back in here own businesses in these difficult times. There is nothing wrong with the boat, he is just focused on his business at this point and has no time to use his creation.
When he is ready and has more time, he will build another.
Ah, so it had an original owner (other than the factory) and still does, but he's selling it now. The timing is odd seeing as the boat was just finished, as you pointed out, but I get it.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Ah, so it had an original owner (other than the factory) and still does, but he's selling it now. The timing is odd seeing as the boat was just finished, as you pointed out, but I get it.
If you think about it, the timing is perfect.
Boat is finished and NEW. Anyone not wanting to wait a year or better to build just the hull, two more months to paint and another 4 months to rig, they can have this one. Its ready to go with warranty.
The transaction can take place any time as the MSO is still in my name (The dealer). The owner has not yet taken official delivery of the boat.
Will be buyers can take the boat for a test run with me, after a deposit is held.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,743 Likes on 1,231 Posts

Originally Posted by J Arruda
If you think about it, the timing is perfect.
Boat is finished and NEW. Anyone not wanting to wait a year or better to build just the hull, two more months to paint and another 4 months to rig, they can have this one. Its ready to go with warranty.
The transaction can take place any time as the MSO is still in my name (The dealer). The owner has not yet taken official delivery of the boat.
Will be buyers can take the boat for a test run with me, after a deposit is held.
I meant the timing is odd for the initial owner—now that the boat is done, he's selling it. But for would-be buyers with the means, everything you said makes perfect sense.

What a beauty.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow! Need some more pics! Where is Jay? LOL!
Old 08-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Bad Azz!!