Notices

Business Must Be Good!!!!

Old 08-03-2011, 12:32 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

sent 2 emails today we shal see what comes of them.. not chasing anyone down. dont need a new boat that bad!
Old 08-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I keep leaving messages and emails over the last 3 weeks at Lake Wide in the Ozarks but nothing! I don’t know are the still open. The 32 Black Thunder Im interested in has been listed for a long time. If it wasn’t such an oddball boat I wouldn’t keep trying.

Are these guys still open or just not give a crud?
LAKE WIDE YACHT BROKERAGE 573-372-6036 GRAVOIS MILLS, MO 65037
:cuqui:
Old 08-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
sent 2 emails today we shal see what comes of them.. not chasing anyone down. dont need a new boat that bad!
I don't have any emails from you today...what's up with that???!!!???
Old 08-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 418 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
When I get closer to pulling the trigger I plan on giving them a call again!
Not to make excuses for them, but I suspect that may be some of the reason for the lack of responses. I cannot imagine how many people they must talk to everyday that just want to talk boats, not buy boats. They make a living by selling, not just talking. I typically do as much research on forums like this, and don't even talk to a dealer or even a private owner until I am "ready to pull the trigger", and at that point, I let them know exactly that.

I know this may not be a popular opinion, but I suspect that it is pretty close to being accurate.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 730 Likes on 327 Posts

It's not just the boat industry. I went through a similar situation trying to buy a car recently. After having 5 or 6 dealers either outright lie to me or never return calls I got with the manufacturer and they located the exact car and model we wanted at a dealer in Chicago that then sold me the car.
ed
Old 08-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by cdowns
I hope it was'nt Pier 57, Sometimes our email get mixed up with the downstairs book keepers stuff and we never see it.. So if anyone on here has a question for PIER 57, Please give me a call... 731-689-4000

This is getting saved in my phone for this weekend's drunk call at 4 am.

Masher you're officially off the hook now. Someone esle is taking your place.

Buck
Old 08-03-2011, 05:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 569 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by nebraskabaja
We appreciate the call and the post. The boat you called on has spent a couple of months of my lift at the house, I know it well and its one that I almost want to keep! Almost!!!

Brett
Performance Boat Brokerage

Also if you need a drive rebuild at 10PM and delivered to Condo at 2AM!! They ROCK!!
Old 08-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbojack
I contacted a dealer that had a used boat on OSO. Got no responce. About a year earlier I had contaced the owner that had the boat. I dug up his email address and emailed him if boat was still for sale & told him I had not heard from dealer in over a week. Guy told me yes and said he would deal with me on the sale. Over next 2 weeks looked at and bought boat. Two weeks lafter that I get email from dealer saying the yes boat was still for sale and wanted to know if I wanted to see it. I forwared the email on to the person I had bought the boat from.
So what normally happens when the owner has the boat on consignment with a dealer but sells the boat himself? Does the dealer get paid expenses?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bert4332
So what normally happens when the owner has the boat on consignment with a dealer but sells the boat himself? Does the dealer get paid expenses?
My buddy is a boat broker. It all depends on what's in the contract. I've listed houses before and if I found the buyer the contract with realtor was void.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:34 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
I don't have any emails from you today...what's up with that???!!!???
Have some stuff up my sleeve may show up with a new to me "led sled" and thats all I am saying and it's not the trowler in Nola.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.