Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm coming out !!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/25955-im-coming-out.html)

tanned fat looks better 06-05-2002 08:11 PM

I'm coming out !!!

I've decided to move up to a bigger boat so I can blast across the ocean in style, So the new 2440 Bayliner Cierra flybridge is on order and should be built in a week or so. It will come with twin custom Keith Eickert turbo charged 4.3 V6 poker run motors and Arneson surface drives. I can't tell you how excited I am, and the wife is so proud of me for making such a great deal. I got $800 trade in on the Chris Craft and beat up the salesman till he sold me the new Baylinerflyer for only $263k. Do I know how to bargain, or what! :cool:
It even comes with a custom embroidered matching "Bayliner" speedo.
I'll post performance results as soon as I learn to drive twins.

Gotcha !!! he he he he he <evil wicked grin>

Hot Boat 06-05-2002 08:17 PM

LOL:D :D :D

mxz800 06-05-2002 08:33 PM

i bet he is lying!!!!

i am sure he didnt get that much on a trade-in:p :p :D :D

rjcardinal 06-05-2002 09:05 PM

Looks like someone forgot to log out at the firestation again!

Ron

Shorgasm 06-05-2002 09:26 PM

Hey there FAT!!!!!!!!!......Yous a funny Mutha.......:rolleyes:

I still don't think anyone has caught on to my second phrase from SSherman's post......see if you can pick it out........I got something new too but it has nothing to do with a boat.......that's for damn sure.......

:D :D :D :D

I know there are at least a couple guys on this damn board that have done this same thing......or a version of it........:eek:

let's watch all the "good' people's skin crawl over this one......besides it's been along time since anyones stirred this place up......;)

KCHOTBOAT 06-05-2002 09:46 PM

No wonder all the houses burn down in Shawnee. :)

KCHOTBOAT 06-05-2002 09:47 PM

I thought you where going to say you and Gordo where coming out.

tanned fat looks better 06-06-2002 12:06 AM

Only me

Gordo is definately on the correct side of the fence. He is also the perfect "model" firefighter that we all strive to be like. He never gets into trouble and always works his butt off both on and off duty. Even the fire Chief himself is considering Gordo for "firefighter/citizen of the year" award. ;)

Ooohhhh Boy is this great!!

Brother Bluto

J-BOAT 06-06-2002 05:18 AM

Hey, what a great choice, did you get the grey hull, or go for the altra swank red white and blue stripe graffics.
Those boats rock.

BatGirl 06-06-2002 06:30 AM

AHH..... Dorthy said, Hey Guys we are not in KANSAS anymore...........:eek: :eek:
He guys, if you are building boats like that, screw Fla. and Dorthy, I am moving to Kansas!!!!!
:D :D
Hey Gordo, Put out the fire!!!!