Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Best Boat For Under 25-grand-ish.  Lake Erie and In-land Lakes. >

Best Boat For Under 25-grand-ish. Lake Erie and In-land Lakes.

Notices

Best Boat For Under 25-grand-ish. Lake Erie and In-land Lakes.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBoater
Um no wellcrfat is gone, notice the website has little to no features.........compare that to sea ray's website lots more features, but about the motors, I have no idea, when we were talking about the boat i was trying not to get in his buisness too much, but I would guess 496 or 502
Wellcraft is not gone boats are being built as I type this.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBoater
Never lol, just saying how i feeel
By telling someone to "lay off" because there are better deals out there? Boat prices are subjective and his boat looks damn clean to me. You come off sounding like a know-it-all 18 year old kid with posts like that.

Just saying.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think he was just talking in general?? Since I posted this I mentioned a few times that I was doing research and wasn't buying till next season but I still got hammered by "buy my boat" posts. I definitely don't mind looking to see what they offer and what the price and features are but unless someone is going to finance me personally (which will never happen) we don't have the cash right now for a big down payment. Paying off the wifes car with my bonus and using income tax as some down on a boat. Hell I don't even know if a bank will finance an older boat?!?!

I do thank EVERYONE for their input, info and pictures!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Registered

scratch my post where i say im done, and deiselweisel said atleast 4 TIMES he is NOT ready to buy, so I do not know why people are advertising there boats that will be gone in no time at all,, and he won't even remember because there are so many others out their.....he said he has the "best deal" which I know he doesn't because there are soo many that his isn't, there aare millions of boats for sale, his is not the best deal
Just saying..... how about instead of advertising our boats, we say here is a good boat, or tell about the boats instead of saying hey look at my boat i will sell to you at this price...... thats just being pushy, also he said he doesn't want a boat accross the country, yet lots of people post them.

I didn't even see your post deisel lol well anyway mines still here I guess
Old 08-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DieselWeasel

BigBoater is correct though... I dont have the cash to buy now. This is just a thread to gain info.
I would however LOVE to own your boat. The colors are sweet, the cabin is sweet, its all around just 80s awesome!!! Plus its probably fast as hell??
You wanna finance and I will take it right now! HAHA!

Anyone know what a Piranha is? There is a pretty sweet looking one going @ a repo auction! Its a 35' with twin 454 crusader inboard engines....?
I would assume it is some pro ski boat if it has inboards, or an express cruiser, but most ski boats are small I beleive.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:30 PM
Registered

Here is the Piranha... http://www.repocast.com/details.cfm?ID=594775

Are inboards better then IO?? I know that Malibu advertises that they get up and moving better and faster and have little to no bow rise issues like and IO... Wouldnt that be good?? Well although i guess if it was offshore racers would use them huh? HAH
Old 08-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered

Inboards through less wake, when docking its less wheel turning and more shifting, actually no wheel turning needed with inboards, they do not turn as sharp as IO's and have lss moving parts.....I love IO's
Old 08-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Registered

that is a ski boat i beleive.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered

Yeah im not sure either way... I know an IO though. Have taken mine apart a few times. Although its a pre alpha 140 hp lol.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Registered

Here is a SWEET Scarab that went on there seems like sweet deal...

http://www.repocast.com/details.cfm?ID=581912

And for you Baja fans a 94 272 for 11k....

http://www.repocast.com/details.cfm?ID=576061

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.