Notices

Paging Sean!!!!!!!

Old 06-04-2002, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Sean!!!!!!!

Sean I got your message about the swim platforms.
What makes B-Bracket so much better than Xtreme Marine?
I have narrowed it down to one of theese two unless I find a good deal on something else. Thanks!!
Old 06-04-2002, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike Briton(sp) was a pleasure to deal with and he knows your boat...he should still have the templates from when he made my platform...the only thing you need to concern yourself with when dealing with B-Bracket is that they are VERY busy because they are the best and it may take some time to get product, but if you are patient, it's the right choice.

Personally, I like the way the B-Bracket mounts to the boat and I like the way they shape their platforms also...it looks like it came right from the Cigarette factory.
Old 06-04-2002, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i have seans old boat and the platform is great!!! looks good well built, good finish... ted
Old 06-04-2002, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Got any pisks Sean?? this will realy piss me off if i like it better than mine!!

Oh well something else to spend money on
Old 06-04-2002, 05:03 PM
Registered

here's the boat...

http://www.thunderboatalley.com/olsen_2.htm

BTW, the platform does not have the built in ladder on the sides because I didn't want one...but B-Bracket will make one that slides out from under the paltform...

Last edited by Sean; 06-04-2002 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-04-2002, 05:12 PM
Registered

Man that was an awsome looking Cig!!! somebody got a nice ride!!!! As long as we are here....I liked the bottom Cig logos the best . the red stripe around it would look nice on mine. Do you know what size they should be {factory} Some ive seen are to big. Can you makr them? Cost? Thanx
Old 06-04-2002, 05:33 PM
Registered

dawg...yes, dreamer got a sweet boat...after blowing an engine in the new boat, I am really missing those warranteed small blocks

I'm not sure of the exact size of the logo, I'll measure mine this weekend...I've seen them entirely to big as well and they look like crap. I have a guy that will do these for me a a decent price...I just send him the logo. he's pretty reasonable...mebee he'll give us an OSO discount!

Aside from red, are you interested in any other colors? yellow, orange and/or blue perhaps?
Old 06-04-2002, 05:40 PM
Registered

Sean: thanx OSO discount for sure!!!!! This boat is all white,just a touch of red on int Cigarette Racing sewn on bolsters....I want to keep it pretty "plain" It realy looks good!!!{If i could figuer out how i would post the pics i have} But i am realy open to suggestions!!!! anybodys thoughts on the colors would help me out!!!! Like to see some diff ways you guys have done these!!
Old 06-04-2002, 05:56 PM
HavasuCat

I just ordered a platform from Extreme Marine for our new Top Gun. I had to decide between B-Bracket and Extreme, and decided to go with Extreme because they are going to powdercoat the platform. B-Bracket was going to use paint. They both build a nice platform and cost about the same so either one would be nice. I just felt the powdercoat would be more durable. Larry from extreme has treated me well, and they are making the platform custom for our boat from scanned photo's and measurments.

Old 06-04-2002, 06:00 PM
Registered

That's something new cat...mine was powdercoated from B-Bracket...in fact, that was one of the holdups...

make sure you get the non-skid on yours!

Quick Reply: Paging Sean!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.