If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Turku, Finland
    Quote Originally Posted by ryder638 View Post
    everyone has heard it a 1,000 times "once you go cat you never go back"...
    Actually that holds so true..even Don Aronow did despite having a Deep V 41 mold that took on wind by another company.

My Boats:
    38 Cig TG, 36 Envision Legacy ESP
    Columbia, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by tpsbar View Post
    have you driven a cat in loto's rough water? we were running over 130mph last year on a saturday afternoon in front of the lodge no problem in my cat , could'nt of ran that in my vees.
    I expected that! The question was handling in slop and rollers, not speed ability in the rough. I've been in a couple 28 cats, 46 Skater, 33 Eliminator. I always wanted to check out a Nor-Tech but haven't been down that route. I will give it to the Skater, the 46 was a nice ride at 120 MPH. I like a V, to each is their own like I stated. Not to say I couldn't be convinced otherwise. If I was debating between specific boats, take them both out in the same conditions & make your decision, assuming other aspects of the boats are fairly equal.

My Boats:
    1999 Pantera 24 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    In 3-4's a 23 foot cat will destroy a 32 foot V easily.
    Maybe in ocean rollers but not in Great Lakes 3-4s. Unless you got a little dyslexic there?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123