Notices

Jelly Fish Joel's

Old 06-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at Fairlee and JJ's sat.

Chuck, I saw the bat boat. I thought that was you but didn't see you to get the chance to say hello.

I also noticed:
R Addiction
Top Cat
Ike (tied next to that 46' Black Thunder)
Jesse James
Tommy (43' Black Thunder)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello to you guys but I was tied up at the end.
I would have had to climb over about 10 boats to get ashore.

Maybe next weekend.
DAVE
Old 06-10-2002, 01:13 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Dave - I was hanging out on R Addiction's AT and AC's Cigarette, about 3-4 boats out from the dock on the raftup. I saw you come in, and I then I saw you out near the inlet, so when we left, we cruised through there, looking to say hello. Sorry we missed you. (Order those colored dock lines yet? )

Ike - Our pleasure. After what you did for Jason and his Baja last week, you're the hero of OSO right now. (Cool paint, too.) We have plans to be out in the area next weekend, but not sure when/where.
Old 06-26-2002, 08:41 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally posted by R Addiction
Fairlee creek was a blast! Will have to set up a raft up and fire up the grills next time. the only bad part about Jellyfish Joels was the Jackass with the Thoroughbred with the 2 outboards who fired it up as I passed behind him and revved them up covering my wife and boat with oil and gas mix and smoke. No need for it. You're time will come! If you're out there you pissed off alot of people this weekend! In you're drunken stuper. I used to say that was a nice boat and the guy that owns it really takes good care of his machine ......but obviously he doesn't give a S^%T about other peoples safety or property. People like you give us performance boaters a bad name! I'm done now!
R Addiction I appologize to you and Mrs. R Addiction for the behavior on the weekend of June 9th, I didn't realize you were behind me or I would have never done what I did, because I do give a S^%T about other people's equipment and their safety. Just to let you know, I have had my day, on several occassions throughout my many years of boating in this country. I am sure I am not the first Jackass that pissed off anyone and won't be the last so you can take my apology for what it is, hopefully we will have a chance to meet under better circumstances.
Old 06-26-2002, 09:02 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up Class act, Bob.

After reading about the morons who beat that guy up on the Sassafras last week, it's refreshing to meet someone who owns up to their mistakes. I'll buy the first round.
Old 06-26-2002, 10:15 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Apology accepted!! My wife may need a face to face one though. We came thru Jellyfish Joels this weekend on the Red Eyes Poker Run and saw you. I wanted to come over a say something but I was not going to ruin a great day. I do appreciate the apology. One other thing.........do you have something against stern drive boats? There sound....or something? To each his own right?
Old 06-29-2002, 09:57 PM
Registered

I have nothing against stern drive powerboats, or any other type of power driven boats, I have raced outboards and IO's with blower motors, so I don't have anything against either type, however at the time I rigged my boat it was cheaper for me to power it with what is hanging on the back. Pound for pound, hp for hp it is faster than a stern driven Velocity/Thoroughbred.
And yes I do own up to my own mistakes, and I'll buy the second round! We'll be out at Lloyds Creek on Thursday.
Old 06-29-2002, 11:48 PM
Registered

Hey bob, does your Thoroughbred have the V8's on it. It was at the Velocity Poker Run last year?

This is Mark, throttle man in the red velocity with 2.5 merc's.
Old 06-30-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

Hi Mark
You have the right guy, I talked to your buddy last weekend on the Volvo Cup Leukemia Rally he went for a ride in my friends 30' Velocity with the "BIG" Motors. Yes we are planning to attend the Velocity Rally this year again as always hope to see you there. By the way, my boat is still for sale, need a big ride.
Old 06-30-2002, 10:53 PM
Registered

I was going to ask you about your boat, if you decided to hang onto it. It is a very outstanding rig(and super fast), but for me, I am a cat man, but i will put the word out down here for ya.

Mike prob told you we are redoing the 2.5s but we will be there at the Velocity poker run. Hopefully it will be another great year.

And yes that 30ft is sweet. Even though it is a little old, it freakin rolls. What happened to his new/bigger one that he was going to put those motors in?

See ya soon, Mark
Old 07-01-2002, 08:57 PM
Registered

His mechanic is to busy to put the motors in and get it running
so for now he is going to run the 30 for the rest of the season.

Quick Reply: Jelly Fish Joel's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.