Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Philip, know anything about these cookies? >

Philip, know anything about these cookies?

Notices

Philip, know anything about these cookies?

Old 06-07-2002, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Amy, yes i did, I PM'd you back, but maybe I did something wrong? Hope you enjoy them. I am glad the package made you laugh too. please enjoy. After seeing the pictures of the last trip you and Lutzparty went on, I thinkI should have sent that was more in the liquid state. Please Enjoy.

Joe, I know that sneaking (not sinking) well. After Kim goes to sleep I will tear the kitchen apart looking for something with Choc. in it. I have been know to (when I am desperate) take a Ritz cracker, spread peanut butter on it, and then coat with hersheys Choc. Syrup. works in a pinch. Also try my trick for not getting nailed at night. I will close the bedroom door half way, and put this little brass dog statue behind it, If Kim hears me and trys to come out the bed room, this early warning alarm will tip me off. I swallow the cookies real fast, the only problem is sometimes i forget to wipe the crumbs off. no napkin.
Philip
Old 06-07-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Philip~

Trust me, I am enjoying them! The whole family is. Here's my strategy...........

First, you break the cookie in half. And you say to yourself, "I'll just eat half". But then, after you eat the half, you still have milk left, so then you eat the other half. But then you say......"i'm still hungry, i'll just have another little nibble". etc, etc, etc.....and the next thing you know you've had at least three cookies!

Okie dokie, I gotta get back and tend to my garage sale. ( I hate these things! I don't know why I have them. But hey, I made $385.00 my first day. not bad for a bunch of junk )
Old 06-07-2002, 12:18 PM
Uncle Toys

Miss Amy - $385 bucks? That will buy a few boxes of cookies!

Philip – Cool trick. Typically I can hear her coming because our bedroom is directly above the family room. Must have been distracted by noise of the search.

Do you guys have Coldstone Ice Cream stores by you? There's one by the London Bridge, next time your at Havasu I'll take you there. They make homemade ice cream with tons of butter fat, then they take a hunk of chocolate-chip cookie dough the size of a hockey puck and mix it in. Soooo goooodddd. And no crumbs in the boat when you get home.

Old 06-07-2002, 10:48 PM
Registered

Joe, The size of Hockey pucks! wow. No we don't have that brand of ice cream here. At least not that I know of. Tonight I was changing a water pump in a friends engine, and I started thinking of big fat Choc. chip cookies. I really need to get a life.
Philip

Now I am pissed, I just went to get a "jello Choc. pudding cup" there is none in the Refrig. Kim beat me to the last one. I am going to have to resort to the ritz, peanut butter, Choc. trick.

Last edited by Philip; 06-07-2002 at 10:51 PM.
Old 06-08-2002, 08:43 AM
Uncle Toys