Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain Summer Blast II Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/260161-lake-champlain-summer-blast-ii-run.html)

Slinky 08-26-2011 06:15 AM

whats buy in on our hand? I know we'll be putting in at the plattsburgh launch who else is?

GLH 08-26-2011 08:36 AM

If a time has been determined please let us know.

Thanks for all your work guys.

jeff32 08-26-2011 03:43 PM

Formula is sold and delivered... the 24 I had left is sold too... that leaves me with a 20 outlaw 5.0 liters...or an 90 searay 200 cuddy 4.3 liters... guess I'll pass for this time... LOL!

jpmac 08-27-2011 08:54 AM

Info

Okay.....bit more info. We'll have the donation amount out before the end of the weekend. We are looking at between 50-75 right now. They will include food, shirts and fun hand. Right now the start time will be approx 11 am. We need everyone to be at the Turtle early enough get their info and be ready start NLT 11. So please consider other boats. The list is still growing. Again, please get boats and names to me ASAP so we can finalize the those numbers.....Thanks

Jim

jpmac 08-27-2011 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Slinky (Post 3489005)
whats buy in on our hand? I know we'll be putting in at the plattsburgh launch who else is?

Remember everyone.........THIS IS NOT A POKER RUN!!!

jpmac 08-28-2011 01:36 PM

Summer Blast Registration

Okay everyone, please follow the next few post closely, We have alot of info to get out. Before I get into it, please remember THIS IS NOT A POKER RUN.....we are just getting together to close out the summer doing what we all like to do. A last chance to enjoy the lake and socialize. We want to have a good time and most of all keep it safe!! As you know, there is no pre-registration so please be patient. It's difficult to please everyone, but I think we've come up with a pretty good "event" for just throwing it together within the last few weeks. We need everyone to please cooperate and be prompt when needed.:cool-smiley-011::cool-smiley-011:

jpmac 08-28-2011 01:47 PM

Registration

Registration will be at the Plattsburgh Boat Basin public docks near the Naked Turtle starting at 9 am on Saturday, 3 September. There will be a crew to meet you at the docks to help secure your boat and direct you to the registration area off the docks, by the parking lot. Please be prompt and move along to that registration area. Once registered, stay in the parking lot area off the docks to help avoid congestion. A pre-run driver meeting will be held, in the parking lot, at 1045. Please arrive early enough to register and be ready to leave at the designated start time of 11am!! PLEASE!!

jpmac 08-28-2011 02:19 PM

The Deal

$60 per boat, per person will include a fun hand, t-shirt and dinner

Additional dinners can be purchased for $15...AT REGISTRATION ONLY!

You need to arrive back at the Boat Basin public docks NLT 3:30. You will then be directed, at that time, where to dock. Dinner starts at 4 pm, in the big tent, off the south deck. Seating may be available on the upper deck also. There is another dinner event starting at 6pm, so please be prompt.

Dinner will include: Spaghetti, Salad and Garlic Bread. You are on your own for drinks!

After that, enjoy the evening. I hear there will be a bar and a band that night!!!

VT32SSR 08-28-2011 02:32 PM

Jim, I spoke with Dennis and JP and they are in for the 3rd.43 Sunsation and 38 Fountain.

jpmac 08-28-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by VT32SSR (Post 3490312)
Jim, I spoke with Dennis and JP and they are in for the 3rd.43 Sunsation and 38 Fountain.

Okay.......thanks Tom