Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Posting Pictures: Good Thing or Not? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/260314-posting-pictures-good-thing-not.html)

purrfection 08-15-2011 03:48 PM

Posting Pictures: Good Thing or Not?

I am no where near being a professional photographer, but I do enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with family and friends. Lately, I have decided to go through several thousand pictures I have taken through the years and sort them by boat or by racing team. My question is: do the followers of this website enjoy viewing them or am I just wasting webspace? Thanks ahead of time for any and all comments.

PhantomChaos 08-15-2011 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by purrfection (Post 3479488)
I am no where near being a professional photographer, but I do enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with family and friends. Lately, I have decided to go through several thousand pictures I have taken through the years and sort them by boat or by racing team. My question is: do the followers of this website enjoy viewing them or am I just wasting webspace? Thanks ahead of time for any and all comments.

Are there bikini's in the photos? YES....we are interested. :drink:

Racegirl3 08-15-2011 05:59 PM

I enjoy the pictures .... :D

lucky strike 08-15-2011 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3 (Post 3479625)
I enjoy the pictures .... :D

+1

offshoredrillin 08-15-2011 06:12 PM

I like what you have posted so far, there are good shots and you show all the boat that you can...good job!

TBAG 08-15-2011 07:29 PM

I love them, you post some great boats and include subjects like tow vehicles as well. Keep them coming!

Ted G 08-15-2011 07:40 PM

Picture threads are always a huge draw on any forum, post away!

Oh, and the bikini thing Nort mentioned is good too:evilb::lolhit:

sonicss42 08-15-2011 07:51 PM

Post away let's see what ya have. Pics are always welcomed

PokerRun388 08-15-2011 08:43 PM

Pictures

I personally, love the pictures you and others post on here...

I've enjoyed your recent pictures of Skaters and Dave Scotts 50...

I would love for you and others to continue to post pictures of these amazing boats and the rigs that pull them..

For someone like me, I'll never be able to afford a Skater or MTI, so when I see you post pics of No Plans, Sam Smith's boat, etc...., I really, really enjoy spending a few minutes and looking at those amazing boats and the people fortunate enough to own them...

Keep them Pics Coming!!!.... Lol

ps, if you have any pics of Gary's Predator Skater (the new one)SS, and Chip Romers 388, i'd love to see those too..!!!!

rlj676 08-15-2011 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ted G (Post 3479731)
Picture threads are always a huge draw on any forum, post away!

Oh, and the bikini thing Nort mentioned is good too:evilb::lolhit:

Agreed!:drink: