If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    37 Active Thunder
    medford, nj usa

Goodfella and Dollar Offshore

Well, I wanted to thank Mike for allowing AT and I to try the 31 p hydromotive 5 blades. While the boat handled very well the wheels we just too big, we could only spin 4500 rpms at 88 mph. So, back to the prop drawing board.

Anyway Mike gave me a tour of the shop and WOW was it clean, the parts room very well organized and he had some great displays of guages and controls and shifters and drives and motors, man I could go on and on. We got the tour of the entire shop, the drive area was amazing. He spent the time going through the drives, showing me where the week points were, how they rebuild them and recondition them. It was truely an impressive shop. I also got a chance to met Mindi and she was extremely helpful and friendly and more than willing to lend out other props. It was a great first impression of dollar and I just wanted to let you all know about my experiences with them.

Boat Girl
    Thunderdan- I agree, Mike is very helpful...I got the shop tour as well and I was very impressed with how organized and clean things were, even the drive shops...Mindi runs a first rate business...