If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    95 Formula 336 SR1 525SC's
    Holland, Mich

Some Mississippians may be intelligent, but not this one....

So my buddy and I are returning from business in Sarnia Canada waiting at the border Patrol to Michigan. We each have our case of Labatts Blue tall boys and Red Bull in tote. ahead of us at the patrol booth is a conversion van with Mississippi plates with about 5 guys inside.

I can't hear the border patrol guard but we could just about read lips and I think it went like this:

he hands a stack of ID's, his arm reaches out, and he has a winter type coat on (it's raining) with somethign dangling.... oh by the way, there is armored patrol pacing the booths now days....

"do you have anything to claim sir?

" NO MA'AM"

" Are you sure?"

"YES MA'AM"

just then she walks out of her booth, grabs the guys arm, and probably says:

" have you had the price tag on your favorite coat for a while now?"

She then waves him on and tells him to get out of here"

I guess they have more imporant things to look for now days, he got lucky, no duty............... no brains either

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL