If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Jacksonville FL

Key West Worlds, bring the boat?

ive done the worlds in Key West 3-4 times, always had a blast on land... the one time i did the poker run by boat, we blew up before gilberts and just trailered it down and let it sit..

my question is, is it worth bringing the boat down to run around in during the worlds, or is the fun being had on land? ive never been let down with the duval street activities... but id hate to miss any water fun...

mind you i dont plan to do the run itself if i do bring the boat.

Don't know.Bringing 2 simply because we can't find a way to afford to bring 3 or more.

Pirate of the Chesapeake Gold Member Fenderjack's Avatar
    North Point Creek, Md.
    The boat would be cool, if you have a place to keep it for the week.. None the less Key west is for 1 thing, getting hammered, well the rest will follow..

John jr