Notices

1996 38' Scarab for sale.

Old 06-07-2002, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 2,831 Likes on 951 Posts
Default 1996 38' Scarab for sale.

Very nice boat....If any of you guys/gals know of anyone that is looking for an outstanding boat let me know. Heres the details.....

Boat:

38 foot, custom blue printed bottom by Eddie Merantz, Full and cockpit covers, leather cabin, porta potty, 2,0000 watt Sony stereo system with 4 10" subs 14 speakers all together, onboard GPS, VHS radio, Mood lighting in cabin with custom purple neon lighting through out cabin, cockpit, and engine compartment, new interior in Nov. of 2000 with purple carpit, Jegs blower scoops, electric drop down bolsters, main colors are purple and red.

Motors:

Twin turn key Teague 800's. practically everything polished! w/ purple anodyzed pulleys. big B&M blowers, Super chillers, MSD ignition, Large sea strainers, CMI headers, Bam 1000 trannies, oil/tranny coolers. 55 baby'd hours. Boat has never been over 75 MPH! Est. top speed near 100 MPH. motors run smooth and flawless, without a problem.

Drives:

Twin Fresh (in Nov. '00)#3 large shaft drives. cleaver 4 blade props, lathum external steering, and custom one of a kind billet stand off boxes. These boxes were forged out of billet blocks by Duke Inc. aviation in Vannuys Ca. They allow the trannies to work through them with out having to move the engines forward, thus creating more room in the engine compartment. The hull is still cut out for bravo's! This method has proven to work extremely well in keeping the boat in the water in big seas as well as allowing ample room in the engine compartment.

Trailer:

1990 tripple axle competitive trailer completely re-done in 2000 with fresh matched purple paint, Alcoa rims, and custom extended drive protector. Just re-done may of 2002 was new stainless electric disc brakes and new 12,000 pound jack.

Asking price is 145,000. This boat has been very well taken care of by an extremely picky person. No one will be dissapointed with this boat. email me for pics. or questions.

Tank

[email protected]
Old 06-08-2002, 01:14 PM
Registered

come on! someone must know someone who is looking for that perfect haul ass, turnkey boat in absolutely perfect condition!
Old 06-10-2002, 08:30 PM
Registered

I've recieved some emails regarding the Scarab and have returned emails with the following info.

If anyone is seriously interested in buying this boat let me know ASAP. This boat will be shipped to a dealer in Florida most likely with-in the next two weeks on a trade in for a brand new T/S Gun direct from Cigerette. Again, if anyone wants this boat at a reduced price prior to paying a dealerships price (read: a lot more!!) let me know.

Tank