Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was there a 29ft class?
Old 08-28-2011, 11:13 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Congrats to OL on their great run!

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Your right Downtown.......you don't. It's a handful.
On the last run, I was at 134 and pulling good when it got out of shape and I had to lift. Went all the way down to 105 to get it to settle down, then back in the gas up to 126. You can't hold it over 130 for long. The slightest little thing will upset it and you CAN"T drive through it. It will just get worse until you slow down. It's really good up to 130, but then, it's who knows.
We just had a rough weekend. Whatever could have went wrong did. I'm not making any excuses and certainly not taking anything away from Dennis and Jason Parvey. They ran their a$$ off and deserve it. They were better than us this weekend. I ran quite a bit faster than recorded but that's all part of it. I don't have any regrets. We had a blast and we will be back. Again, congrats to Dennis and Jason.
Eddie
Thanks Eddie! We've been coming to the event since the early 90's and have quite a bit of time figuring how to get good readings on radar. We were pleased with our 129 on radar, but we wanted more of course

Looking forward to seeing Bruce's new boat next year. Talk to you soon.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nova26
Was there a 29ft class?
Yes, classes for 22 ft on up.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:11 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

I'm not making any excuses and certainly not taking anything away from Dennis and Jason Parvey. They ran their a$$ off and deserve it. They were better than us this weekend. I ran quite a bit faster than recorded but that's all part of it. I don't have any regrets. We had a blast and we will be back. Again, congrats to Dennis and Jason.
Eddie

Now thats a class. Something that seems to be missing from the kindergarten king of the hill,my huffy's better than your schwinn crowd. It doesn't matter if its a 16' bayliner or a turbine powered mystic... If your boat puts a smile on your face, you win.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Stock 1075 in a sv43 hung out runs around 143.
Why are you telling me this? I don't care what a SV43 with stock 1075's runs.

I know a SV with 1200's runs 139/140 mph according to the radar at LOTO. Still the fastest V at the shootout and that is what matters most. King of V's at LOTO. Now that is what is worth talking about.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:04 AM
Registered

Default 126

hey eddie it's funny how that 126 stuck with you all weekend from breakfast saturday. bruce must of known something we didn't. glad you all had a good time and everything is well. i cant wait to see who ends up with that boat .
Old 08-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

TRL505,
Do yourself a favor and stop posting the trash talk (with people you dont even know), you're not coming off well... And this has nothing to do with brands.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:29 AM
Registered

Your right Downtown.......you don't. It's a handful.
On the last run, I was at 134 and pulling good when it got out of shape and I had to lift. Went all the way down to 105 to get it to settle down, then back in the gas up to 126. You can't hold it over 130 for long. The slightest little thing will upset it and you CAN"T drive through it. It will just get worse until you slow down. It's really good up to 130, but then, it's who knows.
We just had a rough weekend. Whatever could have went wrong did. I'm not making any excuses and certainly not taking anything away from Dennis and Jason Parvey. They ran their a$$ off and deserve it. They were better than us this weekend. I ran quite a bit faster than recorded but that's all part of it. I don't have any regrets. We had a blast and we will be back. Again, congrats to Dennis and Jason.
Eddie
Good to hang with you Eddie and crew my boy and I had fun if nothing else and ( flash back to drag racing days )
And my parted out Skater parts totaled 83 + 126 = 209
Top Gun ???
Jim
Old 08-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by X-Driver
"And I dont care if that Sonic did 300mph....its a Sonic."

Damn TRL, real classy. I have some buddies that have some real nice Sonics. Sonic made a real nice boat.
+1. They still make a real nice boat.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:39 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on a great run....1075...1200 what ever they are, its still a hell of a run.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.