Notices

Fastest Vee Bottom at LOTO

Old 08-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
107 on the toon beaters you can blo-by White Lightning
100+ in a tooner is impressive to say the least. Unfortunately the water at LOTO isn't typically calm as it was for the Shootout course; I think Travis would welcome a run against any tooner on a Saturday afternoon.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone has any video of the run, We would all love too see it.... The boat looked perfect and you could tell it was a very fast run.... I didn't realize they were only going to make one run,, so I kept waiting and waiting. But the boat clearly looked beautiful during the 140mph run..!!

I wonder how that same boat would perform on that course with Merc 1350s....probably would be something too see..!!
Old 08-30-2011, 09:01 PM
Registered

I only made one run because saturday was not feeling well,sunday had to leave to get back to northeast do to hurracane.Flights were cancelled we had to drive.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Congrats BB on the sweet run. Very nice in any V bottom. Nice to see more OLs at the lake.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sv43BB
I only made one run because saturday was not feeling well,sunday had to leave to get back to northeast do to hurracane.Flights were cancelled we had to drive.
Hey, I wanna tell you that was an outstanding run! The boat looks amazing (colors) and looked perfect on the LOTO course... I could tell it was a very fast run, and Teague and the livecam guys were super impressed on the boat and its performance... GREAT JOB !!

I hope your feeling better, and I hope everythings ok back home..!! Great Run at LOTO
Old 08-30-2011, 09:14 PM
Registered

Thanks guys i appreciate the support. I have bin running many fast boats for years,but when i got there i didnt have any idea what to expect. Lot of big hardware there. Never ran my boat in fresh water, so i set it up the way i thought would run good guess i got lucky.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sv43BB
Thanks guys i appreciate the support. I have bin running many fast boats for years,but when i got there i didnt have any idea what to expect. Lot of big hardware there. Never ran my boat in fresh water, so i set it up the way i thought would run good guess i got lucky.
Good to see you Bill. Wow, I thought you were going to have a good run but that thing is wicked. Next year come down a couple days early to run around on the lake and hit the fun run on friday as opposed to the poker run. It is a fun lake once you get used to where things are at. The water definitely changes once all the boats stir it up. fiore gave me a ride in the SL44 that was there. The bottom on the SV43/SL44 definitely has a nice ride to it.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Registered

Next year i will come a day or two earler and do fun run. Now that i know what to expect, that place is nuts.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
Good to see you Bill. Wow, I thought you were going to have a good run but that thing is wicked. Next year come down a couple days early to run around on the lake and hit the fun run on friday as opposed to the poker run. It is a fun lake once you get used to where things are at. The water definitely changes once all the boats stir it up. fiore gave me a ride in the SL44 that was there. The bottom on the SV43/SL44 definitely has a nice ride to it.
Pretty different from the 42 isnt it Gary.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Pretty different from the 42 isnt it Gary.
Completely different ride than the 42. Wow was the feeling that I had during and after the ride. Now just set one up with Merc 1350s and a rocket has been born. Mike said he has run that bottom at 174 mph.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.