Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Registered
    14min vid + 3 beers = the best saturday I had in a while!!!!!

Awesome!!

Registered
    My Boats:
    Eliminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Big View Post
    5 pages in a non drama thread, cool. I have some others I'll post next week. Glad everyone liked it.
    Shawn, is there any helicopter footage?. would be cool to see the 46 from the sides...

Registered
    My Boats:
    46 Skater, 42 Fountain, 23 Tige
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Shawn, is there any helicopter footage?. would be cool to see the 46 from the sides...
    Not that I know of. The pilot said he couldnt catch me.

My Boats:
    Hustler 388
    Nice run,Thanks for posting it!!

Boost makes up for Cubic Inchs

Registered
    My Boats:
    Eliminator
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Big View Post
    Not that I know of. The pilot said he couldnt catch me.
    Shawn, im glad u did the SCOPE run, there was talk that you were heading to LOTO with Chip and Gary..

Registered

Santa Catalina Island....

Santa Catalina Island is located 22 miles off the coast of California, SSW of Los Angeles. The best way to get to Catalina Island, unless you have a private boat, is via commercial high speed vessels which leave from several different terminals on the mainland. You can catch a commercial boat to either the City of Avalon, or the more remote unincorporated town of Two Harbors, from Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Pedro, Marina Del Rey, or Dana Point. The trip will only take 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes depending on your departure and arrival plans. Be on the lookout for frolicking dolphins and spouting whales along the way! Try not to be disappointed if they donít show up as the cruise entertainment, though. On our visits to Catalina Island weíve spotted many dolphins and gray whales from land, near the Green Pleasure Pier and amongst the boats anchored in Avalon Bay. And remember, thereís always the return trip. Catalina Island has something for everyone including scuba, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing and beachcombing. Itís fun, easy, and doesnít cost a cent to simply meander around the charming seaside City of Avalon, taking in the beautiful tile work for which Santa Catalina Island is known. The Catalina Clay Products plant stood on Pebbly Beach. Notice the bright blue, orange and yellow pottery bits and pieces of tile in this photo of our collected island beach treasures.

Platinum Member Platinum Member 4mulafastech's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2006 Formula 292 FasTech / 2007 Ranger Reata 190VS
    uhhhh... something tells me Caldwiellagill didn't watch the video.

Registered
    My Boats:
    46 Skater, 42 Fountain, 23 Tige
    I'm thinking new advertiser for Catalina. Great place to hang for the weekend.

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldwiellagill View Post
    Santa Catalina Island is located 22 miles off the coast of California, SSW of Los Angeles. The best way to get to Catalina Island, unless you have a private boat, is via commercial high speed vessels which leave from several different terminals on the mainland. You can catch a commercial boat to either the City of Avalon, or the more remote unincorporated town of Two Harbors, from Long Beach, Newport Beach, San Pedro, Marina Del Rey, or Dana Point. The trip will only take 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes depending on your departure and arrival plans. Be on the lookout for frolicking dolphins and spouting whales along the way! Try not to be disappointed if they donít show up as the cruise entertainment, though. On our visits to Catalina Island weíve spotted many dolphins and gray whales from land, near the Green Pleasure Pier and amongst the boats anchored in Avalon Bay. And remember, thereís always the return trip. Catalina Island has something for everyone including scuba, kayaking, snorkeling, swimming, sun bathing and beachcombing. Itís fun, easy, and doesnít cost a cent to simply meander around the charming seaside City of Avalon, taking in the beautiful tile work for which Santa Catalina Island is known. The Catalina Clay Products plant stood on Pebbly Beach. Notice the bright blue, orange and yellow pottery bits and pieces of tile in this photo of our collected island beach treasures.
    Catalina Island is one of my favourite place and in a year i am visit to there with my whole family....

Registered
    My Boats:
    Warlock
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldwiellagill View Post
    Catalina Island is one of my favourite place and in a year i am visit to there with my whole family....
    Thats swell...maybe you can start your own thread .

I proposed to my wife at the fountain near the harbor, and until now did not feel obliged to post that tidbit on the Internet.

I did however spend the next 15 years arguing about why I would not sell my boat (warning to newlyweds ).

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast