Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boats that didn't run LOTO Shootout -700's- Dragon Statement- Skater V (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/261386-boats-didnt-run-loto-shootout-700s-dragon-statement-skater-v.html)

dkwestern 08-30-2011 09:24 PM

Boats that didn't run LOTO Shootout -700's- Dragon Statement- Skater V

Saw there was a Merc 700 class this year in another thread designated by (A) for power.

Was hoping the Statement and Dragons would have run. Not positive the baby blue dragon had 700's, but thought I saw that somewhere. Undercover has 700's though; did Randy get it dialed in yet?

Any speed # on the Saddle up Statement?

Was also hoping the 488 Skater/1500's would run; oh well.

Just some curiosity/observation of the Shootout.

omerta one 08-30-2011 09:51 PM

Agree; and that 488 is one sweeeet ride; would have loved to see it run.

Tborisch 08-30-2011 10:03 PM

We were gonna run, but didn't get the right props until Saturday morning... Tried to test, but not enough time.

Thanks for the complements on the boat!

Tom

PokerRun388 08-30-2011 10:12 PM

Skater 488 SLV

Originally Posted by Tborisch (Post 3492480)
We were gonna run, but didn't get the right props until Saturday morning... Tried to test, but not enough time.

Tom

Tom, the 48SLV is amazing, and I love the colors. Tom, I was actually suprised that more Skaters and MTIs passed and did not run... I was watching it live, and it seemed like the majority of the Skaters/MTIs just came for the party and show.. I expected to see more of them run, it was my first time watching it live on cam....

skater40 08-30-2011 10:26 PM

Skaters dominated-thats why they watched from the sideline.

marine concepts 08-31-2011 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by dkwestern (Post 3492420)
Saw there was a Merc 700 class this year in another thread designated by (A) for power.

Was hoping the Statement and Dragons would have run. Not positive the baby blue dragon had 700's, but thought I saw that somewhere. Undercover has 700's though; did Randy get it dialed in yet?

Any speed # on the Saddle up Statement?

Was also hoping the 488 Skater/1500's would run; oh well.

Just some curiosity/observation of the Shootout.

The dragon was just finished Saturday morning, don't have the right props yet, them the boat sold Sunday afternoon, goodluck to the new owner!

BLee 08-31-2011 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Tborisch (Post 3492480)

Tom

Your boat was SICK man. I met you twice in about 5 minutes at Dog Days, but I'm sure you shook a lot of hands that day, lol.

It was nice meeting you finally, & again the boat was incredible. :cool:

-Brandon Lee

Statement Marine 08-31-2011 09:52 AM

Saddle Up's owners were on there way to loto when they had a family emergency, and had to return home.. Out of respect of the owners we watched quitely from the side lines..

Nate5.0 08-31-2011 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Statement Marine (Post 3492834)
Saddle Up's owners were on there way to loto when they had a family emergency, and had to return home.. Out of respect of the owners we watched quitely from the side lines..

That might be the most beautiful boat i have ever seen.

That said i hope for the owner and family all is ok and well. I just went through my own family tragety and hate to see others go through it too.

Keep up the amazing boats and god bless the family at this time of need.

fantastixvoyage 08-31-2011 12:48 PM

any pics of saddle up? not sure I've followed that one