If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson gets KO

Platinum Member Platinum Member Jassman's Avatar
    Tyson could have gotten up, lifted his head, looked around, but emotionally was not in the fight. I thought he was beat after the third round. Tyson gave up. He had no game plan, but then he is a one dimensional type brawler. One punch wasn't going to do it tonight, and the boxer (Lewis) was victorious. To me its a scam, its all about money, the sport in general has changed for the worse. Its amazing that the loser (TYSON) gets 15 million, kisses Lewis ass, asks for a rematch, tells everyone that the payday was awesome, and wants to do it again. Who wouldn't, What happened to pride Like ALI and FRASIER. Building composite fishing and pleasure catamarans.

OSO Content Provider Commercial Member SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
    Pride is gone....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

all that chit about keeping them separated before the fight must have been a big publicity scam, it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

My Boats:
    1999 Eliminator Daytona
    Valparaiso, Indiana

8, 9, 10 YOU OUT!! Lets hope so!!!

The best thing is that Tyson could not even reach Lewis..Now it's Lewis Holyfield , Which already happened , And Lewis beat him twice...It's to bad that there are no contenders left for lewis to fight...

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Great Fight!
    Tyson was on the defensive shortly into the second round.
    After that there was no contest.

My Boats:
    2001 Top Gun T/S
    IL / LOTO
    ....all i have to say is that we were all scammed!!! this was a true promoter's fight. i knew after the weigh-in that this would not be a good fight. tyson came in too heavy. tyson did not prepare for this fight like everyone said he did. all he had to do was show up. think about it, the press conference, the biting, etc., tyson & his camp outsmarted us all on this one. they did their best to pump the publicity up on this fight and it worked. just as mike admitted at the end of the fight, it was all about the payday! whoever paid to see this fight were the real losers.

we got hosed, tommy. we got hosed.....

My Boats:
    2005 288 SUNSATION

The only chance Tyson had was to fight in close range.

But when they did get in close lewis held him,,, then Tyson complained and from then on when they got in close Tyson held too. Lewis's reach was over a foot more than Tyson's, that fact alone was the end of IRON mike.

I don't respect Mike as a person, but as a fighter, I watched him destroy everyone in his path. When he was younger, he had a fire and the killer instinct that EVERYONE feared, he didnt or doesn't have it anymore..

New Hampshuu !!
    Bye-Bye Mikey.........
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Boats:
    2003, Baja, 33' Outlaw
    Cleveland, OK
    I loved it! There's nothing better than watching Tyson hit the mat! I hope he's gone for good but I doubt it. He still owes alot of people money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast