Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pulled over for Noise at Shootout (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/261876-pulled-over-noise-shootout.html)

Magic Medicine 09-08-2011 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play (Post 3498079)
I really think they like to pull you over to see if you have been drinking and the noise was a good excuse. I did not have a drop to drink so he was out of luck for that. He told me the boat had to remain in the slip the rest of the weekend. Well for those that were out you know that did not happen.

Andy, I do not like donkey dicks or any dick for that matter. Glad we do not have those issues on Lake Michigan.

I here ya on both accounts, but if they let you fly under the radar??? Probably pulled you over to check out Sherry!:drink:

Magic Medicine 09-08-2011 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by mpally (Post 3498362)
Do you have the Outerlimits from Chicago?

Gary keeps his boat in New Buffalo Michigan. Theres a few REAL nice OL's from Chi!

bdubs 09-08-2011 08:16 AM

I ran all over the lake from Saturday to Tuesday. Hit the shootout, party cove and a bunch of bars.

I saw a lot of WP, but never saw them stop any one. Guess we were lucky.

riverboater 09-08-2011 08:29 AM

loto

The water patrol is bad come on for shootout weekend they should give you a pass on noise Thats way you go to loto big boats big power they are chaseing people away from the lake

redbud35 09-08-2011 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by mpally (Post 3498362)
Do you have the Outerlimits from Chicago?

I was wondering the same thing.
The WP at the lake run more people off with their BS reasons for pulling people over, all they are looking for is the BWI.

Tiki Joe 09-08-2011 11:41 AM

Post a pic of it so they can see what boat is yours. I was on the little dock at Captain Ron's on Friday and helped you dock. One of my favortie boats of the weekend. That thing sounds NASTY!!

triple 300s 09-08-2011 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by redbud35 (Post 3498753)
I was wondering the same thing.
The WP at the lake run more people off with their BS reasons for pulling people over, all they are looking for is the BWI.

LOTO is not the 3rd most dangerous body of water in the country because of WP and their "BS" pull overs...

If I was WP and you and your crew looked like a bunch of drunk fuktards as you drove by me I would pull you over all day...

I'm not saying this was the case here, just stating the facts from the "style" of that lake.

Alpha Tango 09-08-2011 02:01 PM

Well I got pulled over and it wasn't because of my noise (triple 300 outboards). Just a general safety inspection is what I was told. First question was if I had been drinking. Told him it was freaking 10:30 am ! His response was light hearted " so you don't drink Bloody Mary's ? ". Over all nice guy but did feel he was specifically looking for a BWI.

Enough 4 Play 09-08-2011 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by triple 300s (Post 3498861)
LOTO is not the 3rd most dangerous body of water in the country because of WP and their "BS" pull overs...

If I was WP and you and your crew looked like a bunch of drunk fuktards as you drove by me I would pull you over all day...

I'm not saying this was the case here, just stating the facts from the "style" of that lake.

You are assuming that all boaters are drunk fuktards along with their crew. It was me and my wife and I do not drink a drop. I quit going to LOTO for about 7 straight years because of BS like this in the past. The last 2 years I went back and had a great time. Let it be a warning to those who do drink and boat on LOTO that the WP will pull them over for any reason to check to see of they have been drinking.