New Spectre's @ Tampa Boat Show

Notices

New Spectre's @ Tampa Boat Show

Old 09-08-2011, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
believe it of not in the real world not everyone can afford a 40' er.......it's called reality, you should check it out one day.
Reality, Nate is working more than 3 hours a day to make a business fly.
Reality, Nate is looking at the real deal ,not the pretender and Fricini motorsports who is building quality boats and moving them-is the real deal.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Registered

Really,

You seem to spend most of your day waiting for 1 or 2 people to post on OSO and then try to stir up trouble. Doesn't look like you'll be attending Tampa Boat show so why don't you just let this thread go and find something else to do.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40
Jay sold all of his rights to Spectre powerboats which Fricini motorsports has. He then sold his center console molds to Statement powerboats and closed down Spectre Sportfish.Now he has created Pilini Marine Technologies and is starting over building 16' and 24' boats and calling them Spectre.
Guess what is next-these molds will be for sale also.

Skater40 - you are mistaken. Jay did not sell ALL of his rights to Spectre. He has the ownership and right to the Spectre center console name and logo. You can drink the Frisini cool aid all you want - you too will be a victim of him. As far as the quality boat building goes, ask them about the recent test ride in the new boat. The owner refused delivery of the boat because it is unsafe and the transom cracked. If Frisini had the Spectre rights he would be sure to have an attorney trying to stop Jay.

Obviously you don't work 3 hours a day as you are too busy worring about what Jay is doing.

Too bad for you - you picked the wrong person to be partners with.

Real Deal??? If I recall correctly, Jay has numerous Power Boat Awards, World Championships and numerous other accomplishments with both Spectre and Motion. If Frisini was the "real deal" why does he need the Spectre name? Why is he working so hard to be Jay? What has Frisini earned? Have you gotten paid as promised from Frisini?

P.S. Have you ever met Jay?

Last edited by suicideblonde; 09-08-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by suicideblonde
As far as the quality boat building goes, ask them about the recent test ride in the new boat. The owner refused delivery of the boat because it is unsafe and the transom cracked. ?
suicideblond, I am the Proud Owner of the new 32' Spectre, you speak of. I also noticed before you edited your above comment you mentioned my Face Book Name, Do I know you ???? How do I know you, have we ever spoke ??? Stop the Lies. Anyone in the market a new Spectre or any frisini boat can contact me, and I would be happy to express a how happy we are with our new Boat.
Gary
Old 09-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Registered

I have to admit, I wasn't impressed with that Sonic replica they posted up about 1-2 months ago. It looked dated and was brand new! I think it had slotted air vents down the sides of it?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Superbabi
suicideblond, I am the Proud Owner of the new 32' Spectre, you speak of. I also noticed before you edited your above comment you mentioned my Face Book Name, Do I know you ???? How do I know you, have we ever spoke ??? Stop the Lies. Anyone in the market a new Spectre or any frisini boat can contact me, and I would be happy to express a how happy we are with our new Boat.
Gary
Sure looks to me like you took delivery of a Spectre Center Console from Frisini Motorsports !

Oh, those transom doors ?

There is supposed to be a gap in them so that they can open ....

Those engines look great hangin' back there BTW

and she flies too !!!

Best of luck with her Superbabi....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-08-2011, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by suicideblonde
Skater40 - you are mistaken. Jay did not sell ALL of his rights to Spectre. He has the ownership and right to the Spectre center console name and logo. You can drink the Frisini cool aid all you want - you too will be a victim of him. As far as the quality boat building goes, ask them about the recent test ride in the new boat. The owner refused delivery of the boat because it is unsafe and the transom cracked. If Frisini had the Spectre rights he would be sure to have an attorney trying to stop Jay.

Obviously you don't work 3 hours a day as you are too busy worring about what Jay is doing.

Too bad for you - you picked the wrong person to be partners with.

Real Deal??? If I recall correctly, Jay has numerous Power Boat Awards, World Championships and numerous other accomplishments with both Spectre and Motion. If Frisini was the "real deal" why does he need the Spectre name? Why is he working so hard to be Jay? What has Frisini earned? Have you gotten paid as promised from Frisini?

P.S. Have you ever met Jay?
Well it is nice to see you and Jay are still together.Unfortunatly you are not up to date with what he signed and got paid for before you came along.If you want to private message me your address,i will send you a copy of the sale agreement.
The 32 spectre center consol Fricini just delivered is gorgeous.Here is a link which you should read that contrdicts what you were told by Jay.
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...2-spectre.html
Remember Fricini motorsports has only been building Spectres for less than 2 years and all of the reviews in the magazines were fantastic.
Yes i have been paid and yes Jay is in the process of being sued.Yes i have met Jay.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Registered

Thank you for all the positive support from your calls, posts, and e-mails!
I am working the show 10-8 Friday, 10-8 Saturday and 10-6 Sunday and look forward to showing our 1st new model and discuss the next 2 projects.
I can be reached on my cel 727-773-5603 or by e-mail: [email protected]
Sincerely,
Jay Pilini
Old 09-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the spectre cc looks similar to this thunder?
Attached Thumbnails New Spectre's @ Tampa Boat Show-ccthunder.jpg  
Old 09-09-2011, 12:03 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

AT doesn't have the step bottom....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.