Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bat Boats THANK YOU (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26191-bat-boats-thank-you.html)

Audiofn 06-09-2002 09:57 PM

Bat Boats THANK YOU

Hey Chris R. and crew. Thank you for the demo ride in the boat this weekend. I am amazed in the performance out of that boat. It really ran much better then I thought it would. Visibility was hard to get used to never being in a canopied boat before but I am sure that time helps that. I was very impressed with the ease that they boat went through some seemingly sizable waves with out any problem and it was so simple to throttle. Chris that took me out thanks for showing me the boat!! :D I am very impressed.

Jon

Cord 06-09-2002 11:04 PM

I always did want to take him up on his offer for a thrill ride. Kinda never did because I didn't want to waste his time not being a racer or a buyer. :rolleyes:

Audiofn 06-10-2002 09:00 AM

Cord if you are ever at a race then make sure you stop by and talk to these guys. What a great crew of people. They answered all my questions. Probably best if you do it at a non APBA race so that there are no issues of you not being registered or dunk tested.

C_Spray 06-10-2002 10:02 AM

Re: Bat Boats THANK YOU

Originally posted by Audiofn
....I am amazed in the performance out of that boat. It really ran much better then I thought it would...I was very impressed with the ease that they boat went through some seemingly sizable waves without any problem and it was so simple to throttle.....I am very impressed. Jon
Ah, grasshopper - so you begin to understand now....:cool: Let me know when you're in the Philly/North Chesapeake area, and I'll take you out in my 28' - it's the Cadillac of the fleet.

boatinbill 06-10-2002 02:24 PM

C_Spray

I get to Philly occassionally on business. I will send you a note next time, I would love to see you again and take a ride. Those boats have always intrigued me.

Reindl Powerboats 06-14-2002 05:27 PM

Thanks Jon, Hope you had a blast!

Chuck,
Make plans for the Cincinnati Poker Run July 20th if you can!
Chris

cowisl 06-14-2002 07:17 PM

Jon,
I appreciated your warning on sunday about how rough it was out there. Are you going to the nyc poker run?

Audiofn 06-14-2002 11:48 PM

Cowisl: I am going to stay at home and try and get some more work done on my boat. Things have not been progressing on it as I hoped so I want to take a day and get some progress made. I hope that by the end of the weekend I can have her all sanded and ready for the glass guy. If my bro is around I can park it in front of his place and use his huge air compressor and really go to town.

Jon

Reindl Powerboats 06-15-2002 03:33 PM

Boatin Bill,
Feel free to stop by the plant in Cincinnati if you wish to demo the boat also! We have 7 boats here and should have a 28 by the end of this month!
Chris
www.reindlpowerboats.com

Audiofn 06-15-2002 06:01 PM

Chris make sure you get me photo's ASAP on that thing so that we can design the system and get ya up and running. Product has been slow to get lately :( :( So the more time we have the better the chances that I will not hold you up any. :D:D

Jon