Notices

Puder? Parts Poll?

Old 06-09-2002, 01:50 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Question Puder? Parts Poll?

Where did that thread go???

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-09-2002, 02:12 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

i killed it. I was tired of taking flack for trying to help.
Old 06-09-2002, 02:13 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

in the words of Nero:

Burn Baby, Burn!
Old 06-09-2002, 02:19 AM
Registered

I was just getting ready to be blamed for it, puder thanks for stepping up.

OSO
Old 06-09-2002, 02:22 AM
Charter Member #1528

Sunseeker... Thank You.

but, that is not the thread.
Old 06-09-2002, 02:29 AM
Registered

Hey Puder,

Think this guy would mind paying for a classified, and by the way Phil Lipship is a banner advertiser. Bet he was glad he invested that money. This was found in a thread tonight:

Anoter"Great"Dealer/Broker Experiance
I would like to post another "Great Experience" With a Broker/Dealer. As I posted last week, I have a client who was looking for a Top Gun ASAP. Thank God for OSO we found what can only be described as two perfect boats. I flew to Ohio and looked at the the first boat and was very impressed. Low hours, Never beat, No stress cracks or scratches, dings, repairs etc. The price was right and so was the boat. I got pictures and a video and left the next day for Florida. After a layover in Chicago I arrived in Miami and went to work. The second boat was at Lip-Ship Performance. For anyone who has never been there before it is like going to Cigarette Heaven. This was my first time meeting Phil and he was a perfect host. The boat sold itself. It is a 1996 that shows like new. Phil had described the boat to me over the phone in perfect detail which I thank him for (Too many people will waste your 3000 mile trip due to embellishing) This boat was mint!!! I took an hour and fifteen minutes on the phone with the buyer as I walked around and described every inch of the boat. The buyer and I agreed Due to the condition of the boat he did not need to fly out for the Sea Trial, I would do it myself based on certain performance expectations. Phil and I arranged this for day two. After closing shop Phil took me to Thunder Alley so I could get that "This is where it all started" Gleam in my eye, and gave me a first hand history account of the area. Day two started with a tour of the Cigarette Factory (I still have an ear to ear stupid grin on my face from it!!!) Which was unbelievable. If I didn't already feel confident telling customers it is the premier offshore powerboat and that the quality of there work is top notch I absolutely feel confident now. Phil pulled me away from the Cig store before my girlfriend had a chance to spend my entire commission (Thank you Phil!) and we went to sea trial. This is where there is a differace in good driver and great drivers. I have seen Jeff Chang Maneuver around Songrath at lido thinking I was about to see $100,000 in damage and they never touch, and I have seen sportfisher captains put the bow pulpit over smaller boats at the gas docks. But the way Phil winged this Top Gun around between two boats and a dock was nothing short of impressive. I tried to keep my cool and act like it wasn't a big deal and I could have done it myself, but sometimes you have to give credit where it is due and say "Wow, I would have just filed insurance claims on three boats by now." We concentrated on gauges and noises and all of the other ways you try to pick a boat apart on a sea trail and Phil gave great performance tips and accurate numbers for that boat. We run both on the inside of the breakwater and in the rough and the boat acceded all of my expectations. Tight in high speed turns (Its a non step) Fast onto plain, and no complaints. We brought the boat back to the dock and the Surveyor met us for his part. Once we got a big thumbs up from the surveyor I made the final two phone calls to the buyer and seller and hopped in a cab for the airport. I took a look at the other Boats at Lip-Ship Performance and I can tell you that when Phil says a boat is a "9" its a "9"!!! (No such thing as a ten) He was a straight shooter and incapable of the Bullsh$%#T that we are all used to. Straight answers, accurate numbers, and no wasted time. I look forward to my next trip to Miami and working with Phil. My clients boat will be back in California Wednesday and will run in the Dick Simon Marine Poker Run with one happy new Top Gun owner driving it. Thank you again to all at Lip-Ship Performance and everyone at OSO that emailed and called about there boats. The Ohio Top Gun is still for sale if anyone is looking to purchase I have all of the info. Jeff, I finally saw your other boat in FL. NICE!!!

Matthew W.DeLisio

Old 06-09-2002, 02:40 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

i actualy didn't realize he advertisezed here. But reguardless what is good about that isn't the fact he payed for avertising, its that soemone who of thier own free will without monetary reward posted about a great buying experience. That is invaluable.
Old 06-09-2002, 02:48 AM
Registered

Philly has had 1100 visits to his website from this website and you have never seen his ad or link?
Old 06-09-2002, 03:29 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

i tune out on web ads. I am just used to not paying attention to them.

LOL the funniest thing of all. As i am typing this i just looked over at the ads intentionally and his ad is there. I have seen eth little picture of rio roses a million time but never payed attention to the text of the ad.

I am glad his site has gotten a bunch of hits. But what i was trying to say earlier is that people checking otu his site is great, but what will make sale is the fact that someone gave him a glowing review.
Old 06-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Charter Member #1528

Peww der.
your missing this point to this issue as well ....
quite frankly I am growing tired of it.

I do have one question....
why would you delete the thread..?

Like I said in my post in the thread you deleted.
They are not asking much from us, in return we have our playground.

But, I guess your motives are more on the selfish end.

Quick Reply: Puder? Parts Poll?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.