Yeah it kind of felt to good to be true.
I sent him an E-mail back thanking him for his interest in closing the deal and that I, unfortunately, don't have a Paypal account.
I offered him the choice of 500 down on a wire transfer to await the surveyor of his choice or a wire transfer of the purchase price in full if he chooses not to have a survey and seatrial.
I guess we'll see what his response will be, LOL!!!