Notices

Hudson River Raft UP

Old 06-13-2002, 09:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim Depends on the weather! If it is nice out the Manasquan, If it rains most likely trailer!
Old 06-13-2002, 10:14 PM
Bo
Registered

Default Poker Run

DAVE(newburgh) Our plan is to leave in time to meet up with you in Newburgh. If the scheduled departure needs to be modified we can still arrange that. Let me know what time you want to leave Newburgh so we can make adjustments asap. Thanks,
Bo
Old 06-13-2002, 10:25 PM
checkmate981

Default Weather report

Just looked at weather forcast for the city.It looked good !69 dedrees(nice number) and cloudly with no rain?.I looked at the upstate weather report (Albany ) rain,rain rain.Catskill says rain in the morning then cloudy in the afternoon.What do you think Bo?I can break out the googles and rain gear for the morning?
Dave

Old 06-13-2002, 10:54 PM
Bo
Registered

Default Rain?!?

I've been seaching different internet weather sites trying to find the one with most optimistic forecast. Sounds like 68 and partly cloudy is the one Well, I think we'll bring our helmets just in case. BTW: We did the Alexandria Bay Poker run in pouring rain..just sunglasses and a numb forehead Gotta love it!!
Old 06-14-2002, 07:49 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

ANY DAY ON THE BOAT RAIN OR SHINE, BEATS A DAY AT WORK!!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-14-2002, 08:30 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

I just got finished working on my friends 30' Cobra Cat yesterday and we had a real great maiden voyage last evening. We'll be leaving the Newburg ramp next to gullies at around 9:00. Ill be looking forward to seeing everyone. the boat is white with red and gold strips and a merc racing logo on the side. Also look out for a Red 20' Nordic. It is my old boat but it's only the 2nd time the new owner has driven it. If you see him coming say back. LOL I'm praying for clear sky . See you all soon

Paul
Old 06-14-2002, 08:42 AM
Registered

Paul,
Glad to hear you got the cat together with a whole day to spare. I still have to get my engine hatch rams working so Ill be up all night trying to find the short.

It looks like the group is leaning towards rafting up at the TZ bridge. I like the suggestion (depending on how many boats) of tying up on opposite sides. It fits a NY/NJ toll-collector theme
This is how it looks right now;
Bear Mountain Bridge by 10:00
Leave for TZ bridge @ 10:30
Tie up and let the festivities begin
Old 06-14-2002, 08:57 AM
Registered

Does not look like we are going to make it, my boat is not ready. I was really looking forward to the raft up and meeting everyone. Maybe the next one. Have a great time and be safe.
Old 06-14-2002, 10:06 AM
Registered

Thanks to Chris it looks like my son and I will be there. Tantrum offered me and my son to ride with he and Christine. Thanks for the invite Chris and I will e-mail you later.
Old 06-14-2002, 10:30 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Chris If I had the time I would be more than Happy To help you with the hatch, But I been so busy I haven had time to make the OSO banner. I will have it finished tonight. If you have the time , give me a call. Latter

Paul

Quick Reply: Hudson River Raft UP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.