The family will prob like to have some ammenities/cabin.
Buying used is not for everyone. There are a lot of reasons to buy new.
* Person keeps things in much better condition than the average person.
* Person doesn't like holes drilled all over.
* Person doesn't like jerry rigged wiring, ie. stereo, other accessories.
* Person doesn't like things scratched up.
* Person wants a warranty.
* Person doesn't have time to fix other people's damage, neglect, aging parts, poorly done mods.
* Person wants to know how the engine(s) and drive(s) were treated from day one.
* Person wants particular options on boat.
* Person keeps things for long time.
* Person doesn't like surprises after purchase.
* Person doesn't have time to drive all over looking at used boats.
I've bought new and used cars. I have never regretted buying a new car, but there have been some used ones that I have regretted buying.
I would have agreed with you about New vs Used about 10 yrs ago, but I've since come to realize that the potential cost savings of a used Boat often compensates for any increased aggrivation.
In addition buying new with a warranty does not preclude you from having plenty of aggrivation.
The last 2 boats I bought new I had plenty of regrets from day 1, and having warranty work done from a manufacturer who's plant is 1500 miles away is quite annoying and time consuming.
With that said there are benefits/detractors to each but are not necessarily mutually exclusive.
On the home page the hammer x is not listed.When clicking on the performance tab, the hammer x is still available. Also on the outlaw series on the home page they are not listing the 35 until you click on the outlaw
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine