Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ateco motor/boat shop in IL (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/262511-ateco-motor-boat-shop-il.html)

skydog 10-07-2011 09:32 AM

No i am running 140 in a 27' Daytona !!! :) :) :) :)

Skydog

skydog 10-07-2011 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by chris@uga (Post 3521392)
Hah, I guess I should apologize for the post I made in this thread.

I figured this was some sort of BS troll thread to drum up business for Ateco.

It looks like your boat is the real deal and you should be very proud of it.

All good thank you!:coolcowboy:

Skydog

J.P. 10-07-2011 04:46 PM

Skydog,
Idiling it sounds like the new motor has a lot more cam and also the tach swings more at idle.

skydog 10-07-2011 07:33 PM

Yes it does buddy full soild cam shaft Jesel rockers. Hahaha thank u

Racerngr1 10-07-2011 07:40 PM

Skydog,

Great thread, awesome boat. It's really cool to see any of the builds/upgrades that are going on these days in the tough economy. You just don't see many of them anymore. Please keep the video's and pics coming.

skydog 10-08-2011 07:02 PM

Update what a great day with boat!!! Every thing just perfect!!! Put small prop on and just chilled!!!! Tons of boats out I never thought I would say this but this thing is all most too fast! Could never even floor it! Wowow Happy happy guy hear!!! Going to have a great night sleep tonight!!!

Skydog. Ps sorry no speed runs to day... Just chilling today ;)

skydog 10-08-2011 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Racerngr1 (Post 3522381)
Skydog,

Great thread, awesome boat. It's really cool to see any of the builds/upgrades that are going on these days in the tough economy. You just don't see many of them anymore. Please keep the video's and pics coming.

Thank u!!!!!

dykstra 10-08-2011 08:28 PM

Sounds great!!

fountainfan42 10-13-2011 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by skydog (Post 3522908)
Update what a great day with boat!!! Every thing just perfect!!! Put small prop on and just chilled!!!! Tons of boats out I never thought I would say this but this thing is all most too fast! Could never even floor it! Wowow Happy happy guy hear!!! Going to have a great night sleep tonight!!!

Skydog. Ps sorry no speed runs to day... Just chilling today ;)

:eek:so what broke ???

skydog 10-13-2011 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by fountainfan42 (Post 3526538)
:eek:so what broke ???

Haha boy u are just a tool aren't you! From what u have said on my post I would never believe one thing about u or what u say. I for one don't have a clue who u are, thank god! (It will stay that way)

Thank u for looking like a absolute fool!:coolcowboy:

Skydog. P.S. Done with u now...bye bye Hahahahah