Ateco motor/boat shop in IL >

Ateco motor/boat shop in IL

Notices

Old 09-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Well just got boat back, they rebuilt motor,installed lots off go fast parts on her. They all so pulled motor and installed in my 27 Daytona. Man guys I have never worked with a performance shop that is so so on there game not missing one thing!!!!! No rock goes unturned, Jeff there is by FAR the best tech I have ever dealt with and I have been in the speed game for 20+ years with lots of go fast toys. Jeff is a guy u can tell just loves the game, and the way he treated my boat and motor blew me away!!!!! So so carefull with every thing he does!! Hell he is more carefull with my boat than me and trust me that is saying aton. Have not put in water yet but I am sure it will be perfect!!! (It was on dyno and on the hose) To keep this post super real if anything the build took longer than I wanted, but I did add a lot of things along the way and I know it is 1000% right and when all done that is the only way to do it right!!!!!!

Thank u Skydog. P.S. Motor is a 600 merlin Blowers.

Last edited by skydog; 09-18-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know this shop from a hole in the wall, but there are a ton of differing posts about this place.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...-good-bad.html
Old 09-18-2011, 12:02 PM
Registered

Man if u want to start your own post please do. Do not come on here when like u said, U have no clue. I for one do and spent BIG MONEY THERE!!! And I am unreal happy and trust me that is hard to do my standards are very high!!!!!So happy to have found them and I don't have to ship anything I can drive there!!!! SCORE FOR ME HAHAHAHA

Skydog
Old 09-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by skydog
Man if u want to start your own post please do. Do not come on here when like u said, U have no clue. I for one do and spent BIG MONEY THERE!!! And I am unreal happy and trust me that is hard to do my standards are very high!!!!!So happy to have found them and I don't have to ship anything I can drive there!!!! SCORE FOR ME HAHAHAHA

Skydog
pic's please!! boat, boat with the huffer sticking out of the hatch would be great!
Old 09-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Registered

Ok buddy soon hahahaha
Old 09-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

RunningHot's head just exploded..
Old 09-18-2011, 02:33 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by hounddogdeli
something smells funny here
I agree..... for instance, this Hounddogdeli guy that just joined with 4 posts who talks about doug wright boats and ateco motors like he has been on here for a while.....
Old 09-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered

I tell u what u guys realy SUCK! No clue what u guys are saying....or what u are trying to do but wow! I think u should go get your heads checked!!! Thank u for coming on my post and trying to trash one of my high lights in my boating journey!!!! Well boat is home as of Sat and my buddy and I still smiling ear to ear when they started my boat up!!! Wow hahahaha Vids to come of one of the fastest 27 Daytona around.

Thank you Matt B. Any one needs to talk please call 815 289 2555
Old 09-18-2011, 04:49 PM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by skydog
I tell u what u guys realy SUCK! No clue what u guys are saying....or what u are trying to do but wow! I think u should go get your heads checked!!! Thank u for coming on my post and trying to trash one of my high lights in my boating journey!!!! Well boat is home as of Sat and my buddy and I still smiling ear to ear when they started my boat up!!! Wow hahahaha Vids to come of one of the fastest 27 Daytona around.

Thank you Matt B. Any one needs to talk please call 815 289 2555
Glad to hear of people having a great experience with someone in the marine business! Keep us posted on how the boat runs, we look forward to seeing vids
Old 09-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed
RunningHot's head just exploded..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.