Notices

I'm new

Old 06-14-2002, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrat's to Joe - he has his picture in Powerboat Magazine page 106.
Old 06-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Registered

Default HELLO!

Hello Ms. INXS - Bajababe here! (FINALLY)

Heard you were looking for me earlier.

Just to let the folks on this thread know - I'm Ms. INXS best friend. My husband and I were the ones mentioned above from Dallas that went on the TOPPS poker run last weekend. IT WAS A BLAST! Those TOPPS folks sure know now to put on a run - and, what a great group of people. Only complaint I had was that we didn't win any of the money! Oh well - there's always next time!

Also thought your new thread friends would think it was cool that your best friend has a boat too. Of course it's only about 1/2 the size of INXS - but it's a fun / cool boat nonetheless. For the time being - we have a 2001 25 Baja Outlaw - only to be growing to a minimum of 33 ft. in the very near future.

I was the first to get to see INXS as it pulled into Houston from Atlanta. All I was able to say was "WOW"! I got some great pics that I Fed-exed to to Ms. INXS that should be posted soon. INXS looked awesome at the Turtle. Can't wait to see it the water!

Hello Audacity! Wish we could see you guys this weekend in Houston. Tim will be there for the all Baja run - you'll probably get to see him at the Turtle Saturday. Mom will have to give you a big squeeze from me.

Later -
BAJABABE
Old 06-14-2002, 05:22 PM
Registered

Hey best friend - thought you would never find me. Cool name Bajababe!!
Here is a picture of us on the Poker Run - you are in yellow - I'm blue and Janice is purple.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
girls poker run 2002.jpg (15.5 KB, 341 views)
Old 06-14-2002, 05:30 PM
Registered

I don't know what happened with the picture - hope we didn't break the site
I'll try it again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
girls poker run 2002.jpg (15.5 KB, 341 views)
Old 06-14-2002, 05:36 PM
Registered

I give up - I don't know why it doesn't work. I'll have Joey look at it tonight.
Old 06-14-2002, 06:09 PM
Registered

Talking I'm so glad I found you...

I like bajababe too - wonder who thought of that name?

I hope we didn't break the site too.....I'm sure we didn't with 3 beautiful women like us!!!! DIDI

Can't wait to see the helicopter shot.

I'm leaving the office now - have an awesome weekend and tell the hubby to have a GREAT father's day! His Goddaughter is sending him a card - stay tuned.....
Old 06-14-2002, 07:01 PM
Tejas Raz

Hey there BajaBaaaaabe!

Welcome to the madness. Hope ya don't mind... here's a photo of ya'll at the Spring Baja Poker Run this year sized to fit on the board. I'll call you about hotels at Corpus.

Hugs,
Scott
Attached Thumbnails I'm new-visual-contact-baja-poker-run-lake-travis-2002-oso.jpg  

Old 06-14-2002, 11:00 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome aboard! Now you have to add an Active Thunder to you're stable of performance boats! Tell her Audacity!!!
Old 06-17-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Thanks to Tim for the rescue Saturday on Clearlake. Joey, audacitychick, Dad, an few other friends and I were running across Clearlake when the tortion bar broke - possible drive damage and it locked up the engine on "Just Say No". Tim was down for the Baja Poker Run on his friend Scott's boat. I called his cell and they ran right over to take us to South Shore Harbor where we grabbed a car and came back to the house for the Truck and Trailer. Thanks again to Scott and Tim.
Old 06-17-2002, 12:06 PM
audacitychick

Default Thanks!!!!

Hey Mom! I'm at school finishing up grades...THANKS for the awesome weekend! I love Texas hospitality. If anyone ever has the opportunity to eat Ms. INXS' cooking...you had better jump on it! Yum Thanks again! Tell Dee and Janice I had a blast with them too! We'll talk soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.