Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I'm new (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/26263-im-new.html)

OutlawBayB 06-17-2002 12:09 PM

Originally posted by Ms. INXS
Are you going Tejas Raz, Jana. OutlawBayB, Yahoo, 29 Scarab ? I know Joey will be there.
I'm trying to go. Can we say-ROADTRIP!!!:D

No boat tho. Probably just driving down there. UNLESS, ya'll need some more patrol boats or somethin' I may be able to talk my hubby-NASDBOY into bringing ours down:)

Cher, I'm picking up the pix tonite. I hope they came out. I'll post what I can over then next 2 days.

PS. I still love those "personalized" wine glasses!! Puff paint right?

OutlawBayB 06-17-2002 12:12 PM

Re: HELLO!

Originally posted by bajababe
Hello Ms. INXS - Bajababe here! (FINALLY)

For the time being - we have a 2001 25 Baja Outlaw - only to be growing to a minimum of 33 ft. in the very near future.

BAJABABE

Hey there! I met you at the Topps run, bajababe. We were tied up next to ya'll on Jana's fountain-the first female captain in Topps history! Cool, huh?

Let me know when/if ya'll are gonna sell your 25. We have a 2000 29 Outlaw SST named NASDBOY. My brother wants a 25 or 29 now. IMHO, I would love to have a 36 or.38 special:)

Ms. INXS 06-17-2002 01:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of INXS in its racing days.

Ms. INXS 06-17-2002 01:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey - audacitychick - so happy you had a good time everyone thought you are Great!! How about those hundred's of Dolphins we saw - too awesome? I hope some of the pictures I took came out. Here is a picture of the 2 of us on top of INXS.

Ms. INXS 06-17-2002 02:22 PM

Re: Re: HELLO!

Originally posted by OutlawBayB

Hey there! I met you at the Topps run, bajababe. We were tied up next to ya'll on Jana's fountain-the first female captain in Topps history! Cool, huh?

Let me know when/if ya'll are gonna sell your 25. We have a 2000 29 Outlaw SST named NASDBOY. My brother wants a 25 or 29 now. IMHO, I would love to have a 36 or.38 special:)

we are all proud of Jana but she is not the first female captain in our TOPPS club. Alice Lightfoot has had her own membership and boat for many years. She has the 42' Fountain X-TENSION. Thought I would set that record straight. There have been other females as well that have their own boat abd full voting membership. Jana is joining a select few however.

Ms. INXS 06-17-2002 02:28 PM

Originally posted by R Addiction
Welcome aboard! Now you have to add an Active Thunder to you're stable of performance boats! Tell her Audacity!!!;)
At least there is an Active Thunder in the family:cool:

bajababe 06-17-2002 02:35 PM

Re: Re: HELLO!

Originally posted by OutlawBayB

I remember meeting you - and my husband said he saw you and your husband this weekend at the run. Sorry I missed it. We'll be looking to sell probably early winter - but that's not a promise. We have a couple of irons in the fire that we have to iron out first but will definitely keep you posted.

Bajababe

bajababe 06-17-2002 02:38 PM

Originally posted by Tejas Raz
Hey there BajaBaaaaabe!

Welcome to the madness. Hope ya don't mind... here's a photo of ya'll at the Spring Baja Poker Run this year sized to fit on the board. I'll call you about hotels at Corpus.

Hugs,
Scott

Thanks for the pic Scottie! This is great! Missed your hug Saturday - Tim and I will see you soon.

Bajababe

bajababe 06-17-2002 02:41 PM

Audacitychick - Sorry I missed you and Audicity this weekend. Tim said he got to meet you. Heard you guys had a blast - but - that's not hard to do at the INXS household. And, yes, Ms. INXS sure can cook. That's just one of her many talents.

Bajababe

P.S. Visual Contact - where are you?

audacity 06-17-2002 02:45 PM

BB,,,,yeah we missed ya! so.....looks like you may need to step up to the AUDACITY ride!!!??? i would like to keep it in the family....go tke a ride in EVERYTHING you may think you want, then come for a ride in AUDACITY!!!

ps...the meaning of visual contact will change 180 degrees!!!!