Notices

I'm new

Old 06-17-2002, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe - do you have a picture of Audacity you could post for Bajababe?
Did you have a good flight? I know you hate going through St. Louis.
Old 06-17-2002, 05:21 PM
Registered

Default Re: Re: Re: HELLO!

Did any of the other ladies ever do the poker run? A couple of people told me that I was the first woman to drive in that, not that I'm the first woman member with her own boat.

Originally posted by Ms. INXS

we are all proud of Jana but she is not the first female captain in our TOPPS club. Alice Lightfoot has had her own membership and boat for many years. She has the 42' Fountain X-TENSION. Thought I would set that record straight. There have been other females as well that have their own boat abd full voting membership. Jana is joining a select few however.
Old 06-17-2002, 06:20 PM
OutlawBayB

Originally posted by bajababe

I remember meeting you - and my husband said he saw you and your husband this weekend at the run.
Bajababe
OH! Why didn't he say anything?! I would've said something if I knew that was him. I thought I saw that boat out there. If I remember there wasn't a name on it? I'll look at the pix over the weekend & see if I can pick him out.

We had a fun time. But a little disappointed that our stops were cut in 1/2.

We'll meet out there sometime. We frequent Conroe, but hope to do the next Baja run or Turtle Club fun run.

Carina

Old 06-17-2002, 06:26 PM
OutlawBayB

Originally posted by Ms. INXS

we are all proud of Jana but she is not the first female captain in our TOPPS club. Alice Lightfoot has had her own membership and boat for many years. She has the 42' Fountain X-TENSION. Thought I would set that record straight. There have been other females as well that have their own boat abd full voting membership. Jana is joining a select few however.
Sorry-maybe its the 1st female captain to do the poker run. Cyndi from Cynbad confirmed that Jana was the first female captain at the mtg the night before the run.

Cynbad, where are ya?

Old 06-18-2002, 07:29 AM
Registered

how about this!?
Attached Images  
Old 06-18-2002, 11:03 AM
Registered

Great picture Joe!!!
Old 06-18-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Hey - Bajababe - you would be the envy of the Lake with Audacity and you would bre keeping it in the family - OutlawBayB may have a buyer for your Baja.
Old 06-18-2002, 12:08 PM
Registered

i have NO IDEA what we would buy/build if we gave it to tim and kathy???we just have sooo much spare time to put into it!!!LOL
Old 06-18-2002, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally posted by audacity
i have NO IDEA what we would buy/build if we gave it to tim and kathy???we just have sooo much spare time to put into it!!!LOL
Did you say "gave" to Tim & Kathy???? Do we get to adopt it? That would be great since I'm you're mom's best friend!

Tim has his sights set on Audacity - we'll definitely have to make a trip to Michigan to take a ride - but don't know how soon we can get there. We have had a couple of inquiries on Visual Contact - so we'll see.....I'm sure it would give Visual Contact a whole new meaning!!!!! No doubt!

Miss your face.

BB
Old 06-19-2002, 12:14 AM
Thunder Roy

Originally posted by E Z TERMS
HEY ... THUNDER ROY !!!!!!!!!!

How fast were we going on the way back from allans house.......

sat after the poker run ?????

Your boat will haul ass dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ez
EZ your boat hauls ass tooooooo!!!!!!!!
That was alot of fun!!! Great poker run!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.