If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm new

My Boats:
    1995 Fountain Lightning
    Houston, TX
    Anything to make my little boy happy - I am happier with the Scarab logo also!!

houston tx
    Welcome to the board as one Yahoo to another. See ya soon.

Charter Member #927 Charter Member Payton's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 34' Super Hawaii
    Welcome to the board Ms. INXS

Hey Cher!

I tried to get a pix of INXS sat after the dinner party. The lighting might've worked against me on the pix, but if it's good-I'll post it for ya. Oh yeah, nice rig w/ the boat!

Post some pix when you get "JUST SAY NO"s interior finished out-what a project! The pix you had on the run were quite good. Why don't you post them?

CarinaOh yeah-welcome to the board!! Nice to have more females on board!

Platinum Member Platinum Member Tinkerer's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2001 Daytona 26, 1992 SCARAB 34, 1989 25 Checkmate Convincer, 1977 Glastron Carlson CVX 18
    ALTO, MI
    Welcome to the group. AKA nuthouse
    Hey even if it ain't broke it's still fun to tinker with it.

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Welcome to the board. Can I be the first to say.... WILL YOU ADOPT ME PLEASE!!!!! Have fun!!!!
    Put your best foot forward!

Tejas Raz

Thumbs up

Howdy Ms. InXS!

Welcome to the board. Scott & Denise here from sunny Joe Pond in Grand Prairie. I'm pretty new here myself, but what a blast. This juuust about satisfies my boating need. Only more power and 24x7 could do that!

And congratulations on the biggest "blue light special" I've ever heard of. I always think of "beanie babies" or cheap hard drives whenever I think of eBay, lol! Never again. Would love to see it in front of the Oasis. It'd drive the pontoons and wind lovers crazy!

Looks like the Baja segment of the Criminal Element is coming south for the all-Baja poker run at Clear Lake this weekend. Let's see, that would be all of us except me... Lone Checkmate. Hope ya'll have fun an make a lot of noise. I want to hear it all the way up here!

Semper Fi,

Houston, Texas

Welcome Ms. INXS

Welcome to the board, from a fellow Texan! Houston, to be exact. I was speaking to Joey this weekend, and he told me great things about you.

Good luck with the new toy. I vote you race it in P class. . . maybe you can get started right down the way in Corpus.

Take care,

Realized Gain
    One Design #1

Tejas Raz
    Sorry, OT. Sure did. Sunday night after we got off the water. Give you a call tomorrow.

Flemington, N.J. U.S.A
    Welcome aboard ! ANd congrats on the new boat ! THat is one sweet boat. MY brother was friends with the original owners . Rick and Ted . Did you get it from them or did someone else have it ? Good luck with it .

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast