Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
O.l.
Makes a truly remarkable boat
Fit n finish
Rigging
Interior

All 1st class
I do agree they finish a boat the very nice.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SS930
Ralph's brother knows a guy that traded his Cig for an Apache and he knows someone with an OL, but his buddy has a friend with a NT. The Cig is a better boat than the Hustler that Joe's buddy has because only the Sunsation had cup holders that are good for **** in the 6' seas, but Mary doesn't like the ride of the Cig her friend has, so obviously the NT is a better boat. Although, my cousin said your buddy's NT will never run the 105 your uncle's brother said it would, in 10-12' seas, although he said Kevin's Pantera will, because he saw it on YouTube. He also said Apache's are over rated and he saw it in a magazine so it must be true. Anyway, getting back to Kenny, he traded back to the Cig after Julie fell out of the Apache in rough conditions. Heather said the Cig was a POS, but I heard from someone else the OL ran better than the Sonic Ron's buddy bought, altough Sam claims his grandfather ran their Sutphen in 50' seas, but it would only top out at 82 mph.. Amy claims that the Sonic or the AT will run circles around Billy's Fountain, which should be no surprise to anyone...

At the end of the day the boat that you can mooch on and claim your own is the best boat in any conditions.... So clearly the OL is the better boat... because Dan told me so!!!
lmaorotg=laugh my azz off rolling on the ground GREAT ONE SCOTT!!!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 10:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Will never own a balsa cored boat!
YOUR DAD MIGHT
Old 09-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SS930
Ralph's brother knows a guy that traded his Cig for an Apache and he knows someone with an OL, but his buddy has a friend with a NT. The Cig is a better boat than the Hustler that Joe's buddy has because only the Sunsation had cup holders that are good for **** in the 6' seas, but Mary doesn't like the ride of the Cig her friend has, so obviously the NT is a better boat. Although, my cousin said your buddy's NT will never run the 105 your uncle's brother said it would, in 10-12' seas, although he said Kevin's Pantera will, because he saw it on YouTube. He also said Apache's are over rated and he saw it in a magazine so it must be true. Anyway, getting back to Kenny, he traded back to the Cig after Julie fell out of the Apache in rough conditions. Heather said the Cig was a POS, but I heard from someone else the OL ran better than the Sonic Ron's buddy bought, altough Sam claims his grandfather ran their Sutphen in 50' seas, but it would only top out at 82 mph.. Amy claims that the Sonic or the AT will run circles around Billy's Fountain, which should be no surprise to anyone...

At the end of the day the boat that you can mooch on and claim your own is the best boat in any conditions.... So clearly the OL is the better boat... because Dan told me so!!!
LOL!!!!!
Old 09-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
LOL!!!!!
One of Scots finer posts! Hahaha....
Old 04-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

lets here more
Old 04-18-2013, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Oh man, just reread this thread and there is some funny chit in there! ...my tomach hurts now!
Old 04-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

IMO you should first take a ride in both, then make up your own choice. As for the talking from the outerlimits guy he should of let the people that own both brands talk not someone who works there. Not that my opinion counts. IMO both boats are nice boats! Look good and ride good!

Last edited by AttitudeJr; 04-18-2013 at 02:27 PM.