Notices

Anyone know this Cig?

Old 09-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ctconsulting
Brett doesnt know the boat and Tim wasnt at Cigarette during this time. I was the one and only owner of that Cig. It was taken care of with an open checkbook and always by the book. It has full receipts with everything that was done to it. Pier57 is extremely reputable and the only dealer who I buy from. Go see the boat. It is beautiful, was well taken care of and at a dealer who you cannot go wrong with.
Well there you go. Knowing how Ron maintains his boats, and Pier 57's reputation is as good as it comes. Awesome boat BTW.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Registered

Thank you for the compliments guys. Going to be adding some new toys to the stable very soon....stay tuned!!!!

By the way I have a lot of trust in Brett as well. He has done several things for me on this new boat and he always is first class and top notch. I'm even helping him sell another Cig right now to a friend of mine.

Tim is a great guy too, just haven't done business with him in a few years now since he moved over to Deep Impact.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for the compliments guys. Going to be adding some new toys to the stable very soon....stay tuned!!!!

By the way I have a lot of trust in Brett as well. He has done several things for me on this new boat and he always is first class and top notch. I'm even helping him sell another Cig right now to a friend of mine.

Tim is a great guy too, just haven't done business with him in a few years now since he moved over to Deep Impact.
get that new lambo
Old 09-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Registered

Smile

Originally Posted by customryder
get that new lambo
You know I'm a Ferrari guy.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pier 57 is the one place you can trust, which is hard to find. Carry and David are very honest guys, they have been around thru the rough times and never had a bad reputation no matter who you ask period.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Registered

Good looking boat......
Old 09-22-2011, 05:34 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

BraceYourself owned this boat and from buying a Lambo from him I know that when he owned it everything was in top shape.

Make your own research and be careful of expert bozos with keyboards as oppose to people with actual boats and experience...
Old 09-22-2011, 06:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
BraceYourself owned this boat and from buying a Lambo from him I know that when he owned it everything was in top shape.

Make your own research and be careful of expert bozos with keyboards as oppose to people with actual boats and experience...
Actually I owned the second one GL. I believe it sold to a guy from loto after I sold it to shogren. Sounds like this guy is doing the reverse thing I did. I got into airplanes and took time off boating. I would say that if you add up annual, taxes and throw in a twin turbocharged airplane the annual ownership cost are similar between a plane and the type of boat in question.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:37 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
Actually I owned the second one GL.
My bad sorry.... I guess I'm the Bozo!!!

Still do your own research.

Last edited by GLH; 09-22-2011 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Brett doesnt know the boat and Tim wasnt at Cigarette during this time. I was the one and only owner of that Cig. It was taken care of with an open checkbook and always by the book. It has full receipts with everything that was done to it. Pier57 is extremely reputable and the only dealer who I buy from. Go see the boat. It is beautiful, was well taken care of and at a dealer who you cannot go wrong with.
That boat was built for Skip for his own personal use. You probably bought it as a demo or factory boat. But, that's a plus. I am sure that this boat has alot of extra stuff in it from the factory.

Last edited by pm203; 09-23-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.