Sold boat in less than 24 hours!! >

Sold boat in less than 24 hours!!

Notices

Sold boat in less than 24 hours!!

Old 09-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink Sold boat in less than 24 hours!!

I listed my boat on a powerboats for sale site and wow a guy is sending me a check for a thousand dollers to hold the boat. He is sending his agent to check the boat out. I wonder how many other boats he has bought like this. I should just play along for awhile and see what happens...
Old 09-22-2011, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dont count your chickens b4 there hatched ...
Old 09-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountainfan42
dont count your chickens b4 there hatched ...
X2
Old 09-22-2011, 02:52 PM

Uhhhhhhhhhhh guy's I think you need to go over his post again "I should just play along for awhile and see what happens..."
Old 09-22-2011, 03:00 PM
Registered

nuel stone to me
show details 10:49 PM (16 hours ago)
Hello

Thanks for the mail,

Am okay with the boat and the asking price, I will like you to know that i will be sending you a non refundable deposit in a cashiers check.the deposit is to hold the boat available as i want my agent to come and inspect the boat on my behalf at the moment.

You are to deduct $1,000.00 non refundable deposit from the cashier check as your deposit to secure the boat available.

The $1,000.00 non refundable deposit you are deducting from the cashier check is for you to hold the boat available due to the fact that i do not want to lose this boat, the difference of the cashiers check should be wire to my agent via western union money transfer after you must have received the certified cashier check and deducted your own share $1,000.00 non refundable deposit.

The $1,000.00 is not part of the sale asking price for the boat it only a non refundable deposit to hold the boat available for my agent to arrive in your location to inspect the boat as soon as you receive the deposit from the courier service in your location.

I want my agent to come to your location and inspect the boat in person with you.

All the information needed in this- transaction will be forwarded to you after you must have received the deposit payment from courier service, my agent -information as soon as you received the payment package.

Your full sale asking price will be paid to you via bank to bank transfer after my agent has finished inspecting the boat, I will be responsible for applicable Sales Tax.

Please confirm this and provide payment information for cashier check payment to be delivered to you via Courier. Payment Information:

1,Your legal name,

2, Full contact address

3, Zip Code

4, Cell Phone#
Old 09-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Registered

your email look like that? lol
Old 09-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey Ive gotten the same email
Old 09-22-2011, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Crossett
your email look like that? lol
except the part about my agent will have the check with him and it will be for an extra $5,ooo which is his fee keep the boat till the check clears and give him his 5 K so he is paid and thanks for your time
Pablo
Old 09-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by snopro13
I listed my boat on a powerboats for sale site and wow a guy is sending me a check for a thousand dollers to hold the boat. He is sending his agent to check the boat out. I wonder how many other boats he has bought like this. I should just play along for awhile and see what happens...

Not a day goes by where someone doesn't post one of those "is this a scam" posts....I like your sense of humor.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

E-mail looks just like that except he has a different name.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.