Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Great article about Fabio Buzzi and Outerlimits in this mnths Prof Boat Builder >

Great article about Fabio Buzzi and Outerlimits in this mnths Prof Boat Builder

Notices

Great article about Fabio Buzzi and Outerlimits in this mnths Prof Boat Builder

Old 09-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 1,774 Likes on 698 Posts
Default Very cool!

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Wait until you read Eric Colby's article on gear ratios in the next issue of Sportboat. Best on the subject I've had the pleasure to read.
I have theories on it and have even experimented with it on go fast O/B's but have never talked about it to anybody smart enough to edumacate me on the subject.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have to agree both were great articles.

Neat to hear of the new approach with the 29 hull & deck bond as well as the secondary grid structure being utilized in several models.

Really liked the Buzzi write-up. Had NO idea his operation was a large as it it. Amazing how involved and multi-talented he is. The paragraph on how he was involved in the design and his companies built the hull, drive, engines, props hell all the way down to seats. Pretty amazing when you think about it.

Hell even his wife is spot on talking about that last model looking like a sneaker...IT DOES! LOL
Old 09-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 259 Likes on 92 Posts

great thread . . . . . hey i get my mail at the shop and didnt get this issue till today. That mag always has great articles/format. This is why its the only one i subscribe to anymore. The buzzi cat is pretty cool but the deck is sinfully ugly, i just cant get behind that contemporary look.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )