If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Charter Member #30 Charter Member Scott's Avatar
    My Boats:
    PQ 38 Avenger
    I can only say great things about the magazine content and the fun light hearted style they try to bring through on some of there articles not to mention the fantastic tech articles I just had the chance to truly learn the difference in merc distributor modules with pictures so I could compare it to mine to confirm something I had been wondering about.
    Buuutttttt I STILL have a subscription problem and it's really starting to make me crazy. I was charged double on my card then I started to get two mags a month (what am I supposed to read in stereo) then I started to receive this is your last issue better pay up notices. I just got another one this week and have tried to clear this up at least twice over the last few month's.
    What's cool about this is that Warren will contact you himself (nice guy to talk to) and start the make it right procedure himself. I just can't imagine the editor of any magazine taking the time to worry about and personally handle a small subscription problem.
    But enough already Warren I think your going to have to hold somebody’s hand and actually type up the change order. One more thing thanks for the free issue of your new truck magazine it should do well. What do I get for free this month

I have Steps & Bubbles!

Charter Member #415 Charter Member
    My Boats:
    1968 Switzer Shooting Star,1967 Switzer Shooting Star,1963 Glasspar G-3
    When this subject came back up I remembered hoW much I liked the mag but had not gotten one in months,e-mailed Warren direct, Debbie called just now,turns out I had paid last year but only got one issue. She is sending me all back issues I missed plus extending my subscription at no charge. That is great customer service. One thing she pointed out that we should remember,how could she know I had a problem if I didn't tell her?Anyone with a problem with F&PB subscritions,call them, they will do the right thing.

Platinum Member Platinum Member Reindl Powerboats's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Reindl 28 Vamp, Reindl One Design
    Great Mag, keep up the good work!
    Chris Reindl

Charter Member Charter Member skygod's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2000 29 Baja Outlaw
    Great mag, I subscribe and enjoy all of the how to articles relating to performance upgrades.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123