Boat Bling 496 Engine Covers >

Boat Bling 496 Engine Covers

Notices

Boat Bling 496 Engine Covers

Old 10-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Boat Bling 496 Engine Covers

Anyone have any experience with the 496 Engine Covers made by "Boat Bling" ? They have some left in inventory at a fraction of the original selling price, I assume they are no longer making them. They look great but my concern is that you have to remove them to add oil. F & M Custom Cowling also makes some but the close out price on the Boat Bling covers is almost to good to pass up.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
Anyone have any experience with the 496 Engine Covers made by "Boat Bling" ? They have some left in inventory at a fraction of the original selling price, I assume they are no longer making them. They look great but my concern is that you have to remove them to add oil. F & M Custom Cowling also makes some but the close out price on the Boat Bling covers is almost to good to pass up.
May I ask how often you add oil? Why I ask is, that I don't really see it as an issue. Just my thoughts.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did Boat Bling quote you a price? I see on there site covers are over 50% off but no actual price. All the after market covers I've seen in pics have cut outs for the oil fill. Are you saying Boat Bling's don't have this?
Old 10-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by vindicator101
Did Boat Bling quote you a price? I see on there site covers are over 50% off but no actual price. All the after market covers I've seen in pics have cut outs for the oil fill. Are you saying Boat Bling's don't have this?
Correct the Boat Bling covers do not have a hole for the coolant or oil fill, Patrick at Bling told mee they have to be removed to access the fill caps. He said it just takes a minute to remove the three allen head screws. He quoted $125.00 plus the ride. I dont add oil often but just curious what others thought and if removing the cover is really as easy as described.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WHat is the website address???
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered

http://boatbling.net/products.php
Old 10-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I had one on our Ultra. It looks great and is easy to take off with a simple Allen key 2 minutes if that.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Registered

Anybody got any pics of these covers???
Old 10-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered

I ordered one of the 496 "Flame" pattern cowlings that Boat Bling had left over and i have to say I'm impressed. It looks awesome! its a high quality cowling and very well made, i ordered the polished finish in case i decide to powder coat it over the winter. For the price Patrick is closing these out at if anyone is considering a custom cowling give Patrick at Boat Bling a call you wont be disappointed.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bigredbaja
I ordered one of the 496 "Flame" pattern cowlings that Boat Bling had left over and i have to say I'm impressed. It looks awesome! its a high quality cowling and very well made, i ordered the polished finish in case i decide to powder coat it over the winter. For the price Patrick is closing these out at if anyone is considering a custom cowling give Patrick at Boat Bling a call you wont be disappointed.
Show us some pics!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.