Notices

Poker Run Magazine

Old 10-06-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poker Run Magazine

I renewed my subscription back in June of this year (2011) the check was also cashed in June. I have never received a magazine. I have emailed them several times with no return answer. What is the normal turn time on getting a magazine? And has anyone else had this problem?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by offshore Therapy
I renewed my subscription back in June of this year (2011) the check was also cashed in June. I have never received a magazine. I have emailed them several times with no return answer. What is the normal turn time on getting a magazine? And has anyone else had this problem?
Same exact thing... I renewed on 06-14-11 according to my receipt and shot 3 emails over the last few months with no response until this week. I received a call from a lady saying she didnt know why I hadn't received a Magazine? What she told me was they haven't published a Magazine all summer and just released one in the last two weeks, I told her I hadn't received one yet. She was going to send one out from her office and check with publishing house to verify I was on the list. She did say they are only going to put out 5 or 6 Magazines a year now because of the Economy and just extend the subscription??

The number she called me from was 905-844-8218.

Pat
Old 10-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They never did put out a monthly mag it was always 6 a year, sometimes a seventh. I liked it, very slick with great grafix, great PR coverage and very few spelling errors.

REPUBLICANS LIED AND THE ECONOMY DIED

Last edited by Catmando; 10-06-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got this notice today,,,

"Powerboat has suspended publication effective with the july 2011 issue

The good news is we plan to relaunch next monthand continue the tradition of Powerboat with the same trusted, informative and first rate content you've come to expect.

to receive the new Powerboat magazine you don't need to do anything! The November/December issue will be sent to you, and you will receive the appropriate number of issues remaining on your subscription.

Look for even greater coverage of action packed, fast paced boating lifestyle, plus new digital offerings. Thank you for your support as we move forward with the evolution of Powerboat."

I don't know but I used to get PB all the time, and then they started dwindling, so I gave it up, well my aunt got us a amazon card for xmas and really didn't see much for me so I said what the hell, guess thats biting me now we will see I did receive that last issue thou as it was my first since joining.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Received the latest issue last week.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88242LS
Got this notice today,,,

"Powerboat has suspended publication effective with the july 2011 issue

The good news is we plan to relaunch next monthand continue the tradition of Powerboat with the same trusted, informative and first rate content you've come to expect.

to receive the new Powerboat magazine you don't need to do anything! The November/December issue will be sent to you, and you will receive the appropriate number of issues remaining on your subscription.

Look for even greater coverage of action packed, fast paced boating lifestyle, plus new digital offerings. Thank you for your support as we move forward with the evolution of Powerboat."

I don't know but I used to get PB all the time, and then they started dwindling, so I gave it up, well my aunt got us a amazon card for xmas and really didn't see much for me so I said what the hell, guess thats biting me now we will see I did receive that last issue thou as it was my first since joining.
Wrong magazine bud.....he said Poker Run Magazine.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Registered

Angry

I subscibed in the Spring and haven't received an issue yet. 3 emails and 2 phone messages have gone unanswered.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered
VIP Member

IMO, Pokerruns America was the best magazine out there. It just seemed more personal. Unfortunately they are gone- if they're not, they have some explaining to do. I believe my subscription runs out in late 2012 or early 2013, and I haven't gotten anything in about a year. I'm tired of sitting by the mailbox LOL
Old 10-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by frankenstein
IMO, Pokerruns America was the best magazine out there. It just seemed more personal. Unfortunately they are gone- if they're not, they have some explaining to do. I believe my subscription runs out in late 2012 or early 2013, and I haven't gotten anything in about a year. I'm tired of sitting by the mailbox LOL
They're not gone
Old 10-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Skater Brother
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by frankenstein
Just got mine in fed-x the other day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.