Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Where is my decal and shirt (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/263677-where-my-decal-shirt.html)

Racegirl3 10-07-2011 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did you follow the directions and go back in after the renewal and click the link that says "click here....." :party-smiley-004:

ItsPeanut 10-08-2011 12:18 PM

Yes i did. I believe it asked for address email and a couple other things. I did get an email yesterday and it asked if all my info that i filled out was correct. So they had all my info. I guess you just have to complain to get your items you payed for

Comanche3Six 10-08-2011 04:34 PM

I got a Free Ben Kramer T shirt!! What the hell!!! LOL!

tinman565 10-08-2011 04:56 PM

They sent me a ball gag....and some dvd's of girls in high heels stomping on guys yogurt bags. Cant seem to figure out what they are trying to tell me. :confused:

endeavor1 10-08-2011 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by tinman565 (Post 3522856)
They sent me a ball gag....and some dvd's of girls in high heels stomping on guys yogurt bags. Cant seem to figure out what they are trying to tell me. :confused:

LMFAO!!!!!! :lolhit:

frankenstein 10-09-2011 12:08 AM

I never even knew I was supposed to get stuff, but to my surprise, I always do. Just my opinion, don't anybody freak out, but if the reason I'm signing on for something that I'm very interested in, is because of a free hat or t-shirt or can koozie, than I need to take a long look in the mirror. ( Remember, I asked that nobody freak out, and I asked very nicely----ish ). Godspeed

ItsPeanut 10-09-2011 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by frankenstein (Post 3523011)
I never even knew I was supposed to get stuff, but to my surprise, I always do. Just my opinion, don't anybody freak out, but if the reason I'm signing on for something that I'm very interested in, is because of a free hat or t-shirt or can koozie, than I need to take a long look in the mirror. ( Remember, I asked that nobody freak out, and I asked very nicely----ish ). Godspeed

Im not freaking out, but if you look at the different membership packages, two of them offer the same thing except one is 30 more dollars which is payment for the shirt. I love this site and this hobby that costs me more than this membership every time you get near the water. Ive also renewed my membership the last few years without asking for my free hat or tshirt or can koozie as you say. I really wanted a tshirt to wear to support this site and my hobby. So i think somebody may want think before they look in the mirror.

verbi69 10-09-2011 11:55 AM

I know someone that tried to post his boat in the classifieds and for whatever reason after typing a long lengthy description of the boat and filling out the credit card info, the site would not load the add.
They (OSO) graciously took his money (twice, tried post the add twice) and now no add and OSO will not refund the money, but claim "will give you a credit".
WTF kind of policy is that???
I'm thinking there is a trend here with take take take......

Strip Poker 388 10-09-2011 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by tinman565 (Post 3522856)

I feel left out now:drink:

mikes280 10-09-2011 12:13 PM

i paid for years , from when they first started charging. I stopped 2 years ago because i NEVER got one thing i was told i would get for paying for a platinum membership. OH and i filled out the info everytime.