Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sebastian to Fort Pierce next weekend?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/263718-sebastian-fort-pierce-next-weekend.html)

ziemer 10-13-2011 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Underdog88 (Post 3526260)
Sounds like a blast! No email yet Gary. underdogracing a yahoo

Ziem: looking forward to seeing our evil twin. I don't really need impellers, I just wanted them. The ones I have look pretty good as with my spares. Not worth the drive to FMyers.
werking on the boat all day today:)

I was thinking you were down that way...but after I posted this, I remembered you said something about Sebring. :drink:

Yep, can't wait for the weekend! Checked weather again this morning and it looks like it's gonna be perfect!!!

Twin O/B Sonic 10-13-2011 11:37 AM

Thats where I sent it on the 11th.

Originally Posted by Underdog88 (Post 3526260)
Sounds like a blast! No email yet Gary. underdogracing a yahoo

Ziem: looking forward to seeing our evil twin. I don't really need impellers, I just wanted them. The ones I have look pretty good as with my spares. Not worth the drive to FMyers.
werking on the boat all day today:)

I'll copy and past it to you in a p.m.

Underdog88 10-13-2011 02:58 PM

Got it. I'll give you a call later. We'll be over early afternoon tommorow.
Oil cooler plugged w/leaves... good to go:)

272bajadriver 10-13-2011 03:00 PM

Gary wish we could make it this weekend but we are going to be in Orlando for the weekend. We will all definitely have to get together!

ziemer 10-13-2011 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by 272bajadriver (Post 3526630)
Gary wish we could make it this weekend but we are going to be in Orlando for the weekend. We will all definitely have to get together!

Ain't nothing over this way worth missing a beautiful weekend on the intercoastal. :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

Dean Ferry 10-13-2011 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by ziemer (Post 3526638)
Ain't nothing over this way worth missing a beautiful weekend on the intercoastal. :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

I tried telling that to the boss, but no, we have to go to Seaworld this weekend with her family...............:eek:

Twin O/B Sonic 10-13-2011 04:22 PM

Yikes.

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry (Post 3526650)
with her family...............:eek:

Doh.

Alredo, we'll be here. You can look at the pix's after the fact ;)

ziemer 10-13-2011 09:11 PM

Impellers done... :drink:

Tomorrow, will be a little cleaning, some paint on the drives, and some slight adjustments on the indicators. May even run it on the hose, just to be sure I don't have any leaks.

Other than that, it's a trip to the gas station away from boat riding... :evilb:

Twin O/B Sonic 10-14-2011 04:15 AM

Excellent.

Originally Posted by ziemer (Post 3526966)
Impellers done... :drink:

Tomorrow, will be a little cleaning, some paint on the drives, and some slight adjustments on the indicators. May even run it on the hose, just to be sure I don't have any leaks.

Other than that, it's a trip to the gas station away from boat riding... :evilb:

About the same here.

BTW, rode the scoot to Suzi's last night w/the neighbors. Saw one of the owners there and he may do tomorrows run w/us.
Said he is leaving the restrooms unlocked for us and not charging us for dockage ;) Bands there all weekend.
One of the neighbors has a group of boats camping on the island 100 yds away Saturday and is going to try and get to Suzi's w/the boat tonight.

Last night we ha d a full moon right over the end of the pier.

Underdog88 10-14-2011 07:54 AM

Great talking again Gary. Were gonna slow down our roll to get on the water late afternoon. Give me a call after work so we can find each other.

Will be great to run strange water w/a local unlike our bumbling run thru Peace river/Charlot Harbor last week.

Looking forward to meeting your friends as well! Sounds like an awsome weekend in the making! Thanks for putting this all together.
Mark