Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Someone told me my F350 Crww cab duelly wont fit in the garage?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/263775-someone-told-me-my-f350-crww-cab-duelly-wont-fit-garage.html)

joew. 10-10-2011 12:27 PM

That is awesome, great rig and idea. :coolcowboy:

It is amazing how many people give negative feedback on a guy making a deal work. If you don't have something nice to say, shut the F up.

88Fount33 10-10-2011 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by BBADWS6 (Post 3523776)
That is awesome! If you wanted, you could build a wall behind the tailgate, and you could put some cabinets above it. The would look recessed in the wall.

Im digging your truck, how is it built?

This is what I would do as well!.

Also, you could just convert the short hall and utility room into the garage and then put the fire rated sheetrock behind the washer and dryer (inside wall). We have some garages here with the washer/dryer/hotwater heater in the garage part. Some put the appliances up on a 3 in ledge in the garage just to prevent water in the garage from making the floor wet under the appliances. Here, we have to have fire rated door/sheetrock between garage and house.

Wasted Income 10-10-2011 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by 88Fount33 (Post 3523914)
This is what I would do as well!.

Also, you could just convert the short hall and utility room into the garage and then put the fire rated sheetrock behind the washer and dryer (inside wall). We have some garages here with the washer/dryer/hotwater heater in the garage part. Some put the appliances up on a 3 in ledge in the garage just to prevent water in the garage from making the floor wet under the appliances. Here, we have to have fire rated door/sheetrock between garage and house.

That's actually a really good idea.

Wild 10-10-2011 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Wasted Income (Post 3523922)
That's actually a really good idea.

thats exactly what you should do, make the laundry a part of the garage

drpete3 10-10-2011 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 3523930)
thats exactly what you should do, make the laundry a part of the garage

F that just nix the laundry room altogether.....Gota be a laundry mat in town!

TexomaPowerboater 10-10-2011 01:05 PM

Thats hillarious. Glad you did because I'm actually contemplating doing the exact same thing only not for a truck for a 21ft cigarette OB and the hole only needs to be small enough for an outboard. Those pics might actually give me the courage to do it now.

nova26 10-10-2011 01:05 PM

I bet Sheer Insanity use to watch MacGyver.:evilb::drink::drink:

US1 Fountain 10-10-2011 01:11 PM

Taking bets on how long it'll be before the tailgate is lowered on a 1/2 opened dryer door. :D

As Ronald McD says, "I'm Luv'in it"

n20michael 10-10-2011 01:24 PM

Thats a REALLY nice truck, the idea is cool too, but, that F350 is killer

I would hook the key fob for the truck up to your house alarm, then you could lock/unlock your front door and turn on your home alarm from the one keychain! LOL

Michael

glassdave 10-10-2011 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by tbanzer (Post 3523667)
Now your wife can wash and wax your truck in between loads.

LMAO :D . . . . . . . but prolly should watch how loud you say somethin like that :lolhit: