Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2011 NYC Brunch Run Picture Thread......post'm if you got some... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/263793-2011-nyc-brunch-run-picture-thread-postm-if-you-got-some.html)

The Wizard 10-11-2011 08:25 AM

we had a blast..it was good to be out there finally..had some gremlin issues during the summer..but all worked out now...We have video from manhasset to the statues if liberty and from the statue of liberty to the GWB....

Hairy sh*t....

:drink:zzie

jeff1000man 10-11-2011 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard (Post 3524555)
we had a blast..it was good to be out there finally..had some gremlin issues during the summer..but all worked out now...We have video from manhasset to the statues if liberty and from the statue of liberty to the GWB....

Hairy sh*t....

UTUBE? Anything with us in it? I know I was running behind you guys most of the time. Would love to see some video of the day regardless.

I am still pumped up from the run, I had a great time even with the drive breaking. :coolcowboy:

OL40SVX 10-11-2011 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard (Post 3524555)

Hairy sh*t....

Lets see em Oz. The Nor-Tech looked great out there!! It was a great run and a great time!! Looking forward to next year.

OL40SVX 10-11-2011 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by jeff1000man (Post 3524560)
UTUBE? Anything with us in it? I know I was running behind you guys most of the time. Would love to see some video of the day regardless.

I am still pumped up from the run, I had a great time even with the drive breaking. :coolcowboy:

Was good to meet you Jeff. Thanks for bringing out the boat whore so he could jump on with me!!:D:D

The Wizard 10-11-2011 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by jeff1000man (Post 3524560)

hey jeff....my buddy mike is going through the video..not quite sure how it came out...but if it recorded us and 14Apache going up the river at over 100 in that bumpy water.....holy sh*t!!

jeff1000man 10-11-2011 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard (Post 3524567)
hey jeff....my buddy mike is going through the video..not quite sure how it came out...but if it recorded us and 14Apache going up the river at over 100 in that bumpy water.....holy sh*t!!

100 in that water is nothing for you BIG GUYS. :coolcowboy::evilb:

I shot myself in the foot. I didn't want to hammer the boat so I didn't break anything before going to FL, and then I breaak it anyway.

Just goes to show you. Always drive them like you stole them. :kiss:

Here's Johnny 10-11-2011 08:44 AM

Those ferry wakes will get you every time.....the guys at Grovers will find my spine in the bolster when they are washing it.......other then that the water was great going in and out of the city........

14 apache 10-11-2011 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by kreed (Post 3524552)
What power is in the Apache? Any running shots of it?

Engines make 960@6700rpm NA fuel injected.

SS930 10-11-2011 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by OL40SVX (Post 3524564)
Was good to meet you Jeff. Thanks for bringing out the boat whore so he could jump on with me!!:D:D

I was wonding how/why there was a female in your dad's boat in that one pic, I though maybe it might have been your mom. :drink:

SS930 10-11-2011 09:01 AM

BTW, great pics guys, thanks for sharing!!! Looks like everyone had a good time! :cool: