Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Powerboat Magazine (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/263804-powerboat-magazine.html)

US1 Fountain 12-22-2011 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by bajaholic (Post 3574807)

You may want everything in life and expect it to be laid at your feet, but this is not today's world. Seriously, what is $20 to you, isn't it worth trying to keep something around for our sport/hobby. I hope your money isn't that tight...

If you want more... You need to support the people trying to move things forward. They cannot do it themselves, the economics just are not there anymore.

Personally, I say way to go Powerboat, we are here to support you and glad I re-upped my subscription!

So I guess you will be sending in your money to SUPPORT OSO?

shinglman 12-22-2011 04:45 PM

:lolhit:

H20 Toie 12-22-2011 04:50 PM

Powerboat is dead :( long live Sportboat :)
Even though it is a new they have put together a nice magazine, and with the people they have hired so far it should only get better.

ill be going to the newsstands until they start deliveries

PhantomChaos 12-22-2011 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain (Post 3577188)

He's saving for a mobile museum. LOL

RunninHotRacing163.1 12-22-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES (Post 3523971)
The magazine is back to being published...

The voices have been heard.....:drink:

voices or crickets Tim ??????:lolhit:

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:coolcowboy:
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink:
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:b igbird:

bajaholic 12-22-2011 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain (Post 3577188)

Yes, it is under NPBMLOTO , I am paying on that one. I guess it is always funny to criticize before we know what the facts are.

I have personally spent $75K+ into supporting the sport this year in trying to get the museum started. And I can tell you getting any other backing has been very difficult.

It is ALWAYS easy to be the victim, I would rather concentrate on moving forward and making things better for the sport.

How about you?

US1 Fountain 12-22-2011 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by bajaholic (Post 3577426)
Yes, it is under NPBMLOTO , I am paying on that one. I guess it is always funny to criticize before we know what the facts are.

I have personally spent $75K+ into supporting the sport this year in trying to get the museum started. And I can tell you getting any other backing has been very difficult.

It is ALWAYS easy to be the victim, I would rather concentrate on moving forward and making things better for the sport.

How about you?

Well, if you would have posted your earlier comments under your paying membership NBPMLOTO name vs your basic membership bajaholic name, your comment would never been zeroed in on. My apologies. (Not quite sure how that tid bit was supposed to be known)

BTW, had never heard of NBPMLOTO or what the museum reference was until just now doing a search. (Good Luck)

Me? I buy Mercruiser oil and filters. So I guess you could say I support this sport too. :)

On Time 12-23-2011 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by bajaholic (Post 3577426)

How about you?

NPBM Good for you!!!